GAME #9: Gophers (6-2) v. Florida State (5-2) [ESPNU, 8:30PM]

To think, a lot of BB fans, including many on this board, are in favor of increasing the sensitivity of foul calls. Leads to FT line affairs, like this.

Not going to lie, Mathieu scoring over a 7'3" guy made me smile.

This isn't even basketball.

Note to the NCAA-

You could have found a happy medium between football on hardwood and a 40 minute FT shooting contest. What you've created is borderline unwatchable. Well done. Can't wait for more of your bull**** "points of emphasis" next year that will inevitably make it even worse.

Pretty painful game to watch, but get this win and I'll be happy.

And Eddie gets to make another call.

He can't retire fast enough.

This isn't even basketball.

Note to the NCAA-

You could have found a happy medium between football on hardwood and a 40 minute FT shooting contest. What you've created is borderline unwatchable. Well done. Can't wait for more of your bull**** "points of emphasis" next year that will inevitably make it even worse.

+1

The way they've been calling this game, Mathieu should have been called for about 15 fouls.

Just friggin' horrible.

Really good win but what a terrible game for College Basketball. This one has to go in the record books for Hightower.

Really good win but what a terrible game for College Basketball. This one has to go in the record books for Hightower.

ehrocketcopyvw1.jpg

Agreed and I only watched the final 10 minutes. Great win for sure.

Good game. Awful officiating. Good to see Pitino toss the jacket and hat. That's a Hightower game for you.

If you can guess the number of free throws tonight, you win car mats. 67! We have a winner. No more calls, please.

i readily admit that i am a hockey player, but i caught the last 10 plus minutes of the game and what the hell did i just watch? people enjoy this stuff?

either way go gophers! nice win.

i readily admit that i am a hockey player, but i caught the last 10 plus minutes of the game and what the hell did i just watch? people enjoy this stuff?

either way go gophers! nice win.

Like I said above, that wasn't basketball.

Big W for the gophers tonight. We have a pretty good shot of going 11-2 going into conference play. We are really missing size on the bench. Having Mo and EE foul out and having King move to the 5 makes me really nervous. That was an ugly game but we got the W. Onto the next one!

Top Bottom