GAME #9: Gophers (6-2) v. Florida State (5-2) [ESPNU, 8:30PM]

Charter wanted to charge me 10 bucks to pick up espnu for one game. I whined, didn't do any good. I hung up and called another agent. Got her to give it to me for free.

I like Monique

King being super active all game.

Sorry for the string of posts, got home late, and just caught up in real time on the DVR.

Sloppy ball handling, passing, bad position on rebounding.

Malik Smith has no conscience. Not that it's a bad thing for a scorer, but good lawd, that guy will throw it up from anywhere.

Yeah you can use ESPN3 as long as your internet provider has a deal with ESPN.

Our fouls are keeping them in the game...just gotta give more effort on D.

Just observations Don, don't let it get you worked up.

The only thing I get worked up about is the constant negative comments, never anything about what the guys are doing well. So, who gets worked up? Look in the mirror. That is my observation, UU.

Can someone explain what Mo Walker brings to the Gophers? Can't rebound, catch, pass, or defend. He looks hardly any faster than last season, and no better skills (which were bad then, too). Every time he's on the court the Gophers lose ground. I understand the need to rest Elliott, but if Elliott is in good shape, it's critical to this team's success come B1G season that he play 32+ minutes a game.

Our fouls are keeping them in the game...just gotta give more effort on D.

Myke, not a problem. Remember, according to GW, free throws are not important.

Can someone explain what Mo Walker brings to the Gophers? Can't rebound, catch, pass, or defend. He looks hardly any faster than last season, and no better skills (which were bad then, too). Every time he's on the court the Gophers lose ground. I understand the need to rest Elliott, but if Elliott is in good shape, it's critical to this team's success come B1G season that he play 32+ minutes a game.

Just had a great steal and offensive board..

The Watch ESPN app has it as well. Nothing to do with whether you get ESPNU

You sure about that? When I tried to watch it with the app it asked for my cable provider. When I put charter, it asked for my zip code, at which point it told me I do not get ESPNU in my area. I'm trying ESPN3 on my computer and it won't load, so...

Buggs is going to be apart of our rotation by the time conference play starts. We don't have anyone else like him. His length is a huge asset in the press and zone. He just needs to gain confidence and learn the system, which looks like he is doing.

Top Bottom