Bowl Game Thread, 2020

Bo Nix is not very good. Surprised that they cannot find someone better.

UCinci is a top 50-ish research school (though not yet AAU). Law school, med school. Decent market. Would be in-state competition for OSU, like Pitt is for PSU.

Have more often been good at basketball, but football has been pretty decent for a while.

Would like to see them get an invite to the ACC.

UCinci is a top 50-ish research school (though not yet AAU). Law school, med school. Decent market. Would be in-state competition for OSU, like Pitt is for PSU.

Have more often been good at basketball, but football has been pretty decent for a while.

Would like to see them get an invite to the ACC.

Pretty cool what they have been able to accomplish - just hope they can hold on now.

That was like the best fake punt I've ever seen - holy smoky

Northwestern just let a Auburn WR get so wide open for a free TD. Surprised Auburn didn’t go for two.

Cinci just imploding here in the 4th. Lucky there was an awful throw on a wide open receiver for a TD for GA to take the lead

Cinci has 8 penalties in the game and I think their LTs have at least 5 of them.

Yep should have just quickly punted
i mean or you just take the penalty. their punter rockets the ball anyway. may cost them the game as at max now they're getting the ball at around 55 seconds left if cinci just runs the ball twice more

i mean or you just take the penalty. their punter rockets the ball anyway. may cost them the game as at max now they're getting the ball at around 55 seconds left if cinci just runs the ball twice more
Why would they want more time to run off? The clock was running. Georgia should have sent the punt team out quickly to save the TO.

Why would they want more time to run off? The clock was running. Georgia should have sent the punt team out quickly to save the TO.
wasn't watching closely. thought they must've called the timeout super late to save yardage but that makes it even more questionable then to call it early now on re-watch

Cincinnati should have ran on 3rd down. Could have ran the clock down to about a minute and might have cost them the game.
agree fully. you've hung your hat on your defense all year. 40 seconds is massive to pull off the clock in that situation, especially when you could have easily picked up the 2 yards as well

Cinci screwed themselves. Twice snapped the ball with 10-12 seconds left on the play clock and then an incomplete pass. Georgia should have gotten the ball back with :30 instead of 1:30.

Cinci screwed themselves. Twice snapped the ball with 10-12 seconds left on the play clock and then an incomplete pass. Georgia should have gotten the ball back with :30 instead of 1:30.
agree. some of the worst clock management between the QB and coach that you'll see in a big game

agree fully. you've hung your hat on your defense all year. 40 seconds is massive to pull off the clock in that situation, especially when you could have easily picked up the 2 yards as well

That too. It’s not like it was 3rd and 5 or more. Could have gotten the Oline to push the RB 2 yards easily.

Know it should be about the players , the games but is sad for me to see the Rose Bowl indoors. No San Gabriel mountains, no USC song girls performing Tusk.

Last edited:

Chalk one up for the BIG. Northwestern pulling away. Love Fitz and his program.

NW putting it on Auburn. They're running the ball in the 4th like MN did last year. Oh, and as mentioned on the previous page, the announcers have been TIRESOME beating the drum about NW being more motivated and Auburn having so many players missing. Yawn.

Alabama is going to tear Notre Dame a new one. Perhaps by halftime

oh my god Najee Harris with the hurdle. That is incredible. also this game will be over by halftime

Top Bottom