Bowl Game Thread, 2020

For beating a 4 loss team in a fairly close game and some others getting blown out by a team A&M got blown out by?
i don't think it's right, but they've overvalued the SEC all year and they're "playing better" now (which is always the bullshit they try pull like you should just erase the getting destroyed earlier this year)

i don't think it's right, but they've overvalued the SEC all year and they're "playing better" now (which is always the bullshit they try pull like you should just erase the getting destroyed earlier this year)
I just don’t see how anyone would change their votes based on that result. Those who have A&M above Notre dame will keep them there. You can’t get jumped for getting blown out by Alabama. If A&M played Bama they’d have been blown out too

I just don’t see how anyone would change their votes based on that result. Those who have A&M above Notre dame will keep them there. You can’t get jumped for getting blown out by Alabama. If A&M played Bama they’d have been blown out too
I think some people will say that A&M wouldn't get blown out now. I disagree, but I'd imagine that's the argument

I think some people will say that A&M wouldn't get blown out now. I disagree, but I'd imagine that's the argument
I am pretty sure Bama will blow out Ohio state

I just think they’re that good offensively

I am pretty sure Bama will blow out Ohio state

I just think they’re that good offensively
I wouldn't be shocked. OSU won't be able to slow them down unless Bama shoots themselves in the foot. I'm a little surprised the line is still only 8

I wouldn't be shocked. OSU won't be able to slow them down unless Bama shoots themselves in the foot. I'm a little surprised the line is still only 8
And Ohio state can score. But both teams are going to play their best game of the season.
Over under is 75.5

Vegas thinks Bama is scoring 40+

You do know that Georgia Southern beat someone in some bowl convincingly wit a new OC using the (UG) Pistol Option. :poop: :poop: :poop:

Could this be a new start for Southern using the Pistol Option? (DONT SEE IT!)

Top Bottom