All Things 2019-2020 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Speaking for me again. I do not hate him, I actually like him. just do not like the results ! Do not speak for me.
And you didn't say you liked him. You said "what for you love the one we have" instead of saying you like him.

Tough to keep yourself straight, I know.

Would it be good or bad for the Gophers if Maryland loses to Northwestern? I can see Maryland losing this one, as they don't have much resolve and are down by 11 with less than 5 minutes left in the 1st half.

Northwestern up by 14 at the half. I would love to see them take down Maryland. Hope they keep it up in the second half. Man it is tough on the road in the Big 10.

Huge comeback by Maryland and Illinois about to win at Purdue. Maybe this is the week for road wins in the Big Ten!

Kansas vs Kansas St brawl, pretty insane scene, went into the crowd

Last edited:

Kansas vs Kansas St brawl, pretty insane scene, went into the crowd

Ridiculous. Vitale just said during the halftime of the Duke/Miami that he'd be shocked if De Sousa ever wears a Kansas jersey again.

Such a stupid thing for a brawl to start over. Sure....the KSU player looked like an a$$....but the Jayhawks were killing them. Who cares about the basket. And the run down block and then (even dumber) the stare-down by De Sousa? What an idiot.

De Sousa is forsure done. McCormick probably getting a handful at minimum too

Your obsession with built is creepy.

Seek help weirdo.

Well builtbadgers deserves to be called out. Doofus chose a stupid username on a Gopher site and constantly pimps how the Badgers and Virginia are better. He's a troll....just a more subtle one.

And burner is just an idiot....but at least he's a Gopher fan.

I say....let them go at it.

Ugly, ugly scene in Lawrence. Will be interesting to see the suspensions on this one.

Go Gophers!!

What should happen to all the Kansas players involved in that brawl: sitting out from games for at least a month.

What will actually happen to all of those Kansas players, "You're very very bad boys. Good luck next game."

Your probably right but i would suspend those that threw punches, brandished a chair or stomped someone a year long suspension. Anyone who left the bench area, 5 games. It needs to be harsh. The conference can take the lead on this.

What should happen to all the Kansas players involved in that brawl: sitting out from games for at least a month.

What will actually happen to all of those Kansas players, "You're very very bad boys. Good luck next game."

NCAA will be so upset they'll suspend Oturu for the season.

View from my comfortable chair:

If the Big XII commissioner has any balls, DeSousa, McCormack, and the non-uniformed K-State player that came off the bench should be done for the season. No questions asked.

There should be other suspensions, let the video dictate that.

I can’t wait until Kansas plays the victim card like they did in the Adidas scandal. You know it’s coming.

If the Big XII commissioner has any balls, DeSousa, McCormack, and the non-uniformed K-State player that came off the bench should be done for the season. No questions asked.

I can’t wait until Kansas plays the victim card like they did in the Adidas scandal. You know it’s coming.
#levelplayingfield

#excusesareforlosers

Well builtbadgers deserves to be called out. Doofus chose a stupid username on a Gopher site and constantly pimps how the Badgers and Virginia are better. He's a troll....just a more subtle one.

And burner is just an idiot....but at least he's a Gopher fan.

I say....let them go at it.
Hugs Strzoker

Every message board needs a top-shelf doucheb*g, and we at GopherHole are blessed to have one of the very best!

Last edited:

Dishonesty will be identified and called out on this message board. Uncomfortable for some folks that love to play themselves as above the fray.

Dishonesty.

Self seemed pretty pissed at his own players in the press conference and ready to dish out some penalties. I dislike him and KU as much as most, but I didn't hear any victim stuff last night. He seemed ready to own it and come down hard. I guess we will see how that translates

Self seemed pretty pissed at his own players in the press conference and ready to dish out some penalties. I dislike him and KU as much as most, but I didn't hear any victim stuff last night. He seemed ready to own it and come down hard. I guess we will see how that translates

Very fair point.

The key will be how Kansas (and K-State) react to the suspensions the Big XII doles out. I'm especially interested how KU will respond if significant players (i.e. McCormack, Garrett, Dotson, etc.) get significant suspensions beyond what Self & the school impose. My sense is Kansas and Self will be more than willing to let DeSousa go under the bus because he's not a significant part of their rotation.

In light of (A) FBI investigation, (B) Adidas "victimizing" of KU, and (C) Snoop Dogg debacle, really no matter what penalties the Big XII commish doles out Kansas needs to keep their yaps shut and accept whatever punishments come their way. We are going to learn A LOT about the Big XII commissioner (Bob Bowlsby) in the coming days.

Ridiculous. Vitale just said during the halftime of the Duke/Miami that he'd be shocked if De Sousa ever wears a Kansas jersey again.

Such a stupid thing for a brawl to start over. Sure....the KSU player looked like an a$$....but the Jayhawks were killing them. Who cares about the basket. And the run down block and then (even dumber) the stare-down by De Sousa? What an idiot.
Or at the very least just make the block and walk away because your team just won. It's all stupid.

This is the second time something like that happened against Kansas. I wonder if they talk a lot of shit or something.

Am sure many of us felt a little ashamed when Roy so eloquently berated us for questioning his middle school level curriculum. Also thankful for Sean Miller's denials despite being recorded offering money - too many of us on our high horse these days. As Coach Self himself non-answered when interviewed about stripperpolegate, "How's that for answering your frickin' question?". Shocking, just shocking, this would happen at KU.

Puzzles how the fan bases tolerate it. Sold their souls.

Top Bottom