All Things 2019-2020 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Free throws attempted:
Iowa. 24
Michigan. 2
game not being played at crisler

At any normal school Luka Garza would be on the Mt. Rushmore All-Ugly Team, but at a place with a tremendously rich history of butt-ugly players like Iowa, he doesn’t even make honorable mention.

At any normal school Luka Garza would be on the Mt. Rushmore All-Ugly Team, but at a place with a tremendously rich history of butt-ugly players like Iowa, he doesn’t even make honorable mention.
"... What is it, Pa?!?"
"Don't look it in the eyes boy!!!"

Yeah, he looks like a giant Martin Scorcese.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.36.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.36.57 AM.png
    608.3 KB · Views: 7

Ok State off to a good start against Baylor. That would be a huge win to boost our resume a bit.

Also Penn St coming out FIRED up at home against the Buckeyes

Ok State off to a good start against Baylor. That would be a huge win to boost our resume a bit.

Also Penn St coming out FIRED up at home against the Buckeyes
27-20 OK state with 3 min left in the first

Luka Garza sleeps with the fishes.

Ok St is a rough team to watch. Probably another game pointing out that there aren't any truly great teams this year. Hats off to Baylor for winning on the road, but that game wasn't exactly pretty for them either. Ok St had a chance after a missed free throw with about 20 seconds to tie but threw the rebound away immediately so Baylor could ice the game.

Sick post.

Luka Garza's doppelganger is Heinz Doofenschmirtz...
garza.png doofenshmirtz.png

Last edited:

I'd take him. Let's get him back here where he belongs! :) He would be having a lot of fun here playing alongside of Oturu and getting 30 minutes a game..... Coach K will recruit right over the top of him if he can and maybe he already has in Brakefield.
Kids will always leave the state. However, wish a few of them would realize how quickly they could be on a great team here. You add Hurt or kid at AZ (can’t remember how to spell name), paired with Oturo, and they would be having a blast.

Coach Cal gets ejected, and Kentucky quickly goes from being down 3 to up 10 at Arkansas late in the 2nd half.

I really hope Louisville beats Duke here. Would be great to see them with 3 losses.

Also, be nice if Nebraska beats Indiana here.

Tre Jones is a bricklayer and a choker. Dude will never play in the NBA - unless its mop up time on a two-way contract

Coach K looks like a troll. When your back starts curving on you like that, it's time to hang it up, fella.

Tre Jones is a bricklayer and a choker. Dude will never play in the NBA - unless its mop up time on a two-way contract

Reputation>>>>productivity/ability. Sort of like his brother. The Duke Rep might get him in the league though.

Reputation>>>>productivity/ability. Sort of like his brother. The Duke Rep might get him in the league though.

Yeah I could see him getting picked 2nd round based on that, but I don't see him getting minutes like his brother.

Anyone see the end of Utah St-Boise St last night? One of the craziest endings I’ve ever seen. Boise St was down by 18 with under 4:00 left. Went on a 14-0 run in under 2 minutes. Then scored 5 in the last 8 seconds to send it to OT where Boise St ended up winning. If you have a way, I’d recommend going back to watching the last 4 minutes of regulation.

Anyone see the end of Utah St-Boise St last night? One of the craziest endings I’ve ever seen. Boise St was down by 18 with under 4:00 left. Went on a 14-0 run in under 2 minutes. Then scored 5 in the last 8 seconds to send it to OT where Boise St ended up winning. If you have a way, I’d recommend going back to watching the last 4 minutes of regulation.
Craig Smith blew an 18 point lead in under 4 minutes? He's ready to be our next coach!

"
The future is now: Rutgers is too good not to make the NCAA Tournament
The sign would have benefited from some well-placed punctuation, but in fairness, who has time for commas when your college basketball team is on the verge of ending a four-decades-long drought in the ubiquitous list of the nation’s top 25 teams?

“RANK US COWARDS” it read, and it wasn’t just the students holding up the sign at the Rutgers Athletic Center who endorsed that message. Rutgers put the sign on the Jumbotron for everyone to see as the Scarlet Knights finished off a 64-56 manhandling of Minnesota.

And, yes, Rutgers absolutely should be ranked for the first time since 1979 when the poll is release at noon on Monday, but a nod from the Associated Press voters isn’t the destination that matters for this team. Each time the Scarlet Knights step on the court to dismantle another Big Ten foe, the ceiling on what they can accomplish this season just moves higher and higher.

I know it has for me. In a span of a month, my feeling on Rutgers making the NCAA Tournament has evolved from won’t, to might, to should, to will, to must. This team is not a happy-to-be-here underdog, folks, and the fact that Rutgers is ahead of schedule doesn’t matter. This is not about building for the future anymore. This is all about the present.

Simply put, this is a very good basketball team. It is time to accept the reality -- to embrace it, even -- that anything less than a comfortable spot in the 68-team tournament field for these Scarlet Knights will be both a surprise and a disappointment.

BXWGJ57CFZHSBAH5N4UKRUIIU4.JPG

"

I've heard that Rutgers is an absolute embarrassment to the Big Ten, finishing last place in every sport by a country mile, and should be kicked out of the league.

Top Bottom