All Things 2019-2020 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Huge win for Iowa. That was game 1 for Illinois of a brutal 5 game stretch.

0 bench points for Iowa in their win over Illinois

Damonte Williams has gone scoreless in nine consecutive games for Illinois, which seems mind boggling, considering he's a starter that averages 21 mpg. He rarely shoots but this is bizarre.

I’m watching Duke play Boston College. The game is not very fun. However, I haven’t seen Hurt on the floor. I missed most of the first half but surprising he hasn’t played at all in the second half.

I’m watching Duke play Boston College. The game is not very fun. However, I haven’t seen Hurt on the floor. I missed most of the first half but surprising he hasn’t played at all in the second half.
Played poorly and BC went small.

Cassius just bricked a free throw to send the game to OT @ home against PSU. Great result for us.

That depaul game stinks! Wish we could have that one back. At the time they were playing so great. Back in the day they had beaten us, texas tech, and destroyed iowa on their home floor. Now it seems they've won one game in like 2 months.

Purdue on pace to light up Iowa for 120 points 10 minutes in
I wanted to do other things tonight but I can’t stop watching. 50 points with 4 minutes left in first half.

Hopefully we can come out tonight and handle biz at home like Purdue just did against Iowa. 104-68. Wow.

Didn't realize DePaul has fallen so far. Their point guard looked so good against the Gophers. I would have thought after seeing that game that they would be a six seed or higher.
Great Gophers game tonight and all three Big ten games last night were enjoyable. It's really cool to see Penn State finally having a tournament level season. They stuck with Chambers for a long time.

Didn't realize DePaul has fallen so far. Their point guard looked so good against the Gophers. I would have thought after seeing that game that they would be a six seed or higher.

Agree, I didn't see that coming for DePaul. Maybe not a 6 seed, but there's plenty enough talent on that roster to be performing adequately in the Big East and competing for a NCAA bid. Interestingly, I think PG Charlie Moore has become a big part of the problem. He needs to get in shape for his senior year. He's kind of become a little tub. He's too good of a player to not be getting/keeping himself in shape for the grind of a season.

Agree, I didn't see that coming for DePaul. Maybe not a 6 seed, but there's plenty enough talent on that roster to be performing adequately in the Big East and competing for a NCAA bid. Interestingly, I think PG Charlie Moore has become a big part of the problem. He needs to get in shape for his senior year. He's kind of become a little tub. He's too good of a player to not be getting/keeping himself in shape for the grind of a season.

I'm surprised as well. I was at the DePaul game. Not only were they extremely athletic, but they hit threes, and Charlie Moore was excellent. Easily looked like the best DePaul team in 15+ years. They do have a short bench, so maybe that has taken it's toll on them in conference. That said...

I'm even more surprised about Oklahoma St. Given their returning players, I thought that would be the one team the Gophers faced in the non-conference who would be a sure-fire NCAA tournament team. They are REALLY struggling to score.

I'm surprised as well. I was at the DePaul game. Not only were they extremely athletic, but they hit threes, and Charlie Moore was excellent. Easily looked like the best DePaul team in 15+ years. They do have a short bench, so maybe that has taken it's toll on them in conference. That said...

I'm even more surprised about Oklahoma St. Given their returning players, I thought that would be the one team the Gophers faced in the non-conference who would be a sure-fire NCAA tournament team. They are REALLY struggling to score.

Most of their issue is they can't close out games. They have a lot of really close BE losses. Also a poor 3pt shooting and free throw team so it makes it difficult at times to score.

Really surprised they are 1-9 tho. Much better team than the conference record looks.

Really big game in the B10 between MD and Illinois tonight. Thoughts?

Really big game in the B10 between MD and Illinois tonight. Thoughts?

Illinois is really tough to beat in Champaign, but I just have this feeling that Cowan is going off tonight. Maryland in a nail-biter...

The 500 on MD felt much better in the last 30 minutes of the game versus the first 10

Now DePaul just lost to Gtown without their best player for the whole game and their 2nd best player for the final 11 mins

Gtown had 5 guys for the final 11 minutes plus warm bodies that never play

Vitale is announcing the Purdue/IU game. They were going thru the upcoming IU schedule and Vitale said Minnesota is a good team. They also have good player Okoro hahaha

Top Bottom