All Things 2019-2020 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Duke beat UNC 98-96 in OT. Matthew Hurt took 2 shots, missed both, 4 fouls, 0 points.

Go Gophers!!
UNC really choked at the end of regulation. Then TV Teddy and the other officials made sure Duke won in OT.

Duke beat UNC 98-96 in OT. Matthew Hurt took 2 shots, missed both, 4 fouls, 0 points.

Go Gophers!!
I wonder if Hurt might consider his transfer options at the end of the year. This has to be tough considering his expectations. I'd take him.

I wonder if Hurt might consider his transfer options at the end of the year. This has to be tough considering his expectations. I'd take him.
Safe to say he wouldn't take us, me thinks.

Go Gophers!!
Look how Tre Jones played, look how much they win. PLUS they both got to play in the biggest game ESPN has each year, in the best and most watched rivalry in the game. I do not like what Duke-UNC are, but recruits sure do. Jones is a cold blooded winner.

Go Gophers!!
NBA here we come! On a serious note does anybody think that a guy who scores 0 points in a game is NBA ready? Oturu is all over the board as for 8th pick or second round and hes lighting it up. Hurt is sometimes barely playing and he got 0 today. Lol coach k again producing nba talent. You have to go to Duke to make NBA what a joke!

Played 6 minutes today. NBA guy I hear. Matthew hurt would be killing it here. Whatever. Duke is place to go I guess for NBA dreams!

Jones and Carr have a very similar stat line on the year. Knowing we get Carr for two more years, I would almost take him over Jones.

Northwestern pissing down their leg right now. They'll blow this!

Going to OT. NW had a final shot that even Tubby and Pitino thought was bad.

Rutgers losing would help our chance to finish above them.

PSU up 14 on Purdue with 8 mins to go at Purdue...

There has been some putrid college basketball played recently (FSU-Puke combined 45 turnovers comes to mind) but the UVA-Notre Dame 47-47 at the end of regulation probably takes the cake.

This is definitely not the Golden Era of college basketball.

Brutal end of game for Illinois. They give up a put back dunk to MSU. Then on the offensive end Dosunmu turns the ball over as he goes down with what looks like a bad knee injury.

NBA here we come! On a serious note does anybody think that a guy who scores 0 points in a game is NBA ready? Oturu is all over the board as for 8th pick or second round and hes lighting it up. Hurt is sometimes barely playing and he got 0 today. Lol coach k again producing nba talent. You have to go to Duke to make NBA what a joke!
Basketball players go to Duke to get laid.

Brutal end of game for Illinois. They give up a put back dunk to MSU. Then on the offensive end Dosunmu turns the ball over as he goes down with what looks like a bad knee injury.
Dosunmu injury looked bad. Hopefully looked worse than it is. Really enjoy watching him play. Talented player.

I’ll put this here, for no reason in particular:

Utah St has now avenged all three of their unnecessary MWC conf losses, crushing Air Force and solidly beating Boise and UNLV, at home. And they just edged CO St in the road, sweeping them this regular season.

They’re firmly in the driver’s seat for 2nd in the conf. Everyone is 2nd class citizens to #4, undefeated SDSU this season.

So now sitting at 20-7 with four regular season games left that all look winnable, and a potential 3rd game with SDSU looming in the MWC tourny final.

Texas loses by 29 to Iowa St. (who is without Halliburton) You have to assume Shaka is not making it to next year. Could Sims see the glaring hole we have at our 4/5 positions (especially if oturu leaves) and come home?

Nine of the big ten teams have 6 or 7 losses and a tenth (Purdue) with 8 losses. After tiebreakers, could possibly have a weakling Wednesday team with a 9 - 11 record and on the ncaa bubble. Definitely a unique season.

Top Bottom