2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Pretty unnecessary comment overall. Two teams have beaten Michigan all year. Undoubtedly one of the best teams in the nation. We did it by 17 with a great defensive performance and gameplan and you're on here trying to downplay our victory?? Come on, man. I thought you were better than this. At least give credit where it's due.
Couldn’t agree with you more. Usually I enjoy Badgers comments, certainly more than Barn Burners, but this was an unnecessary shot at the Gophers and a great performance that night.

Garcia and John knock off Xavier. Pretty good game!

That's the first time I've watched them this year, and that team has some players, not the least of which is the 5-star freshman. They've underachieved with that roster IMO.
Fair enough, was just trying to make sure you're not trying to take a cheap shot on Richard that's all.

offensive mastermind Craig Smith is in some trouble vs known powerhouse Fresno State

That's the first time I've watched them this year, and that team has some players, not the least of which is the 5-star freshman. They've underachieved with that roster IMO.

Talented but flawed team(and flawed coach). Too sloppy which leads to high To's every game. Play almost every game to the wire. Had Lewis not missed 7 games probably closer to the bubble.

6 road wins, struggle at home. Odd year.

Talented but flawed team(and flawed coach). Too sloppy which leads to high To's every game. Play almost every game to the wire. Had Lewis not missed 7 games probably closer to the bubble.

6 road wins, struggle at home. Odd year.

carton been good? I like him

Couldn’t agree with you more. Usually I enjoy Badgers comments, certainly more than Barn Burners, but this was an unnecessary shot at the Gophers and a great performance that night.
IF you’re paying attention, BADGER has taken unnecessary shots for years. I call him out on his dishonesty. Enjoy.

carton been good? I like him

For about 7 minutes most games hes a 1st team all american and legit NBA prospect. But for whatever reason he just doesnt have the killer instinct to go full games. Will absolutely take over a game for stretches though. Hes a sloppy ball handler and his shot is off from last year. But his speed and athleticism is elite. Should youtube some of his hammer dunks.

Will be interesting to see if he stays another year. He isn't close to NBA ready, but may go pro in some form. Could really put it all together next year.

This should be a fun game to watch today. And Drake has injuries too, but are still playing in the title game.

This should be a fun game to watch today. And Drake has injuries too, but are still playing in the title game.

Who is Drake’s coach? Should he be on the list? Porter Moser is the real deal and I hope he is in the mix. I live in Chicago and what he has done at Loyola is amazing.

Who is Drake’s coach? Should he be on the list? Porter Moser is the real deal and I hope he is in the mix. I live in Chicago and what he has done at Loyola is amazing.

Darrian DeVries and he's definitely been talked about. I think it's very likely that he ends up at Iowa St if they fire Prohm, which they should.

DeVries will never leave Iowa, unless the city is touching the border like Omaha.

Skunks and Pigeyes very entertaining at the end.

Another game just ground to a halt with countless monitor reviews.

At least that dipshit, Davison, cost the team a chance to win with another bone headed play.

Skunks and Pigeyes very entertaining at the end.

That was a hell of a good game. Both of those teams playing at a really high level and looking tournament ready.

I just literally cannot fricken WAIT until it's us playing and looking like that at the end of a season, because as we are, this just sucks terribly.

Eli Brooks of Michigan just went down with what looks like a bad ankle injury. :(

Gard whining about refs treatment of davison

Top Bottom