Week 4 Other Games Thread

41-13 I am loving this. NO One can beat Nike U at home. I wonder if Utah can get another TD or 3.

Oregon looks completely lost. Not sure if it is Chip Kelly leaving or Marcus Mariotta, but I haven't seen Oregon lose this bad since Ohio St kicked their a$$ all over the field in the championship game last year.

Bert or the qb that has never closed a game? I understand the hatred and everyone here's joy in him losing but this one it's on the qb.

Can Allen's family go for groceries or is it like the Leidner family?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Locke throws late Utah intercepts in the end zone, another turnover.

Ball St just got the ball back down 8 with 8:41 left in 4th

In Oregon game, refs reviewing whether a punt hit the wire from the overhead camera. Quality stuff.

Then the kicker runs 33 yards against Oregon on 4th down.

Utah is now on the Oregon 20 and their going to score again. Oregon cannot stop them.

You will never, ever see that again. For those that missed it.

4th and 13 for Utah. Utah punts, it's a bad, but refs call that the punt hit the overhead wire from the skycam. So by rule, it's a re-punt.

Refs review, apparently only for ball placement and clock. Utah to punt again.

This time, Utah fakes punt, The snap is high, but the punter jumps up and snags it with one hand, and then runs for about 30 yards for a 1st down. From their own 28 yards line, while they are already winning 41-13. Just awesome. I love college football, and I hate Oregon.

Another injury for NW's defense. Ball St. kicks a FG, now down 5 with 4:30 left.

Utah scores again the receiver was wide open. its 48-13. Go Utes!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Seth Green might have a better chance to start next year at Oregon than at a Texas HS.

It didn't look good when Odenigbo left the field.

Beautiful Punt Return by Utah. Never seen a play like that before. A punt return fake...

Northwestern starts with Us, @Mich and Iowa. Could easily lose all 3.

Beautiful Punt Return by Utah. Never seen a play like that before. A punt return fake...

The 2nd time in 5 minutes I've seen something I've never seen before. How would you even think to do that? Amazing.

Northwestern survives. They aren't any better than we are. Should be an ugly barn burner.

The 2nd time in 5 minutes I've seen something I've never seen before. How would you even think to do that? Amazing.

Sure would be fun to be a Utah fan tonight. Bet they'll be partying long into the night.

Northwestern survives. They aren't any better than we are. Should be an ugly barn burner.

Interesting that this was their first game since school started. Can't just focus on football now.

13 minutes left in 4th quarter and Utah has their backup in.

Arizona St. has 4 turnovers in the first half. Their kick returner just fumbled at the 5 yard line with :20 left in the half.

Top Bottom