Week 4 Other Games Thread

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Memphis got a nice win last night, Stanford and Oregon State just kicked off.

Solid games tomorrow:

Michigan/BYU
TCU/Texas Tech
UCLA/Arizona

Memphis got a nice win last night, Stanford and Oregon State just kicked off.

Although their defense did give up 620 yards passing and 752 total yards. They were fortunate to get the win. I still don't know how that fumble was reversed late in the game. A knee hovering 2 inches off the ground doesn't mean he was down. Weird overturn.

Stanford looking great again this week...making Northwestern win look even better.

Michigan's offensive line and qb play is looking a little better.

Suddenly that Michigan game is looking tougher and tougher...

BYU's toughest schedule in the country to start the season caught up with them today.

Kinda surprised to hear LSU has only had one Heisman winner.

Leonard Fournette for LSU is a beast. He busts through to the secondary and he's gone. Just had a 50+ yard touchdown run called back due to illegal formation.

Syracuse down 7 in the 4th to LSU while using their 5th string QB. If they pull out a miracle win that's gotta be the upset of the year.

Syracuse down 7 in the 4th to LSU while using their 5th string QB. If they pull out a miracle win that's gotta be the upset of the year.

This is the first SEC non-conference true road game against a Power 5 team this year.

Georgia Tech is down 6 to Duke with 2 minutes left. I thought they had a shot at making the playoffs this year.

Indiana close to 4-0.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southern Miss won't go away in Lincoln, down 36-28 to Nebraska with 7 minutes left.

Looks like the wheels might be coming off the bus at Purdue. It could be a rough year for the Boilermakers.

Bowling Green was favored in that game, they beat Maryland pretty good. I wouldn't call it a terrible loss. I still don't think that's a cake walk for us on the road.

Bowling Green was favored in that game, they beat Maryland pretty good. I wouldn't call it a terrible loss. I still don't think that's a cake walk for us on the road.

Bowling Green is a pretty solid team.

Was Appleby hurt or did he get benched? Either way I thought he would be better than he has been this year.

@BTNTomDienhart: Brutal loss for Purdue, which is staring at a possible 1-7 start. Darrell Hazell is 5-23. Three wins came vs. FCS teams; one vs. the MAC.

Pretty sure he got benched.
Yeah...announced at the presser this week. Too many turnovers. The new guy looked solid.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If no one saw the game, did the Rutgers win over Kansas today actually happen?

Short Nebraska FG was blocked, still only up 8 with about :30 seconds left.

Jeezus...keystone cops

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Got a chuckle when I saw this:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TCU up 7-0 on Texas Tech 4 minutes into the game. They will probably combine to score over 100 today.

Maryland down 38-0 at the half at West Virginia. Sure would be nice to have them and Rutgers on our schedule. Next year I guess.

Rain might affect it.

The rain should end in the next 15-20 min. Not too often you have rain issues in Lubbock, TX, but this is the second wettest month of the year for them.

The rain should end in the next 15-20 min. Not too often you have rain issues in Lubbock, TX, but this is the second wettest month of the year for them.

Looked pretty cool when it was pouring and the sun was out.

Top Bottom