Week 4 Other Games Thread

Boykin had 180 yards passing in the first quarter.

David Gibbs is the seventh defensive coordinator in seven seasons for Texas Tech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David Gibbs is the seventh defensive coordinator in seven seasons for Texas Tech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man that's Crazy. I thought Brewster had a hard time keeping coordinators. No wonder TT D always sucks.

Texas just punted from their own 20 yard line tied with Oklahoma St with about 40 seconds to go. The ball goes through the hands of the punter, he recover to get it off but it ends up going nowhere. I feel like we've seen something similar to that before.

TCU only up by 5 on Texas Tech...Same team they demolished last year like 80-something to 20.

What will Arkansas be ranked if they win today? I'll go with 24

Illinois up 2 over Middle TN St. with 10 seconds left. Middle TN St is in FG range.

Illinois up 2 over Middle TN St. with 10 seconds left. Middle TN St is in FG range.

Illinois escapes after a missed FG.

Let down for Ole Miss after a big win last week? I could see them struggling against Vandy today.

Illinois escapes after a missed FG.

Let down for Ole Miss after a big win last week? I could see them struggling against Vandy today.

Very well could. But, I don't see it happening against the SEC GPA.

Doctson for TCU with 16 catches for 234 and 3 tds so far. Wow

Man, there are gonna be some great games in the MAC this year. Kent and Marshall went to Double OT earlier. OH is clearly a good team. Toledo winning again, and has obviously already beaten an SEC team. NIU looks good. BGSU beat Purdue today (I know, I know). Can hardly wait for those Tue, Wed, and Thur games on ESPN, lol...

Looking forward to watching Northwestern for the 1st time tonight. Next week is huge.

TCU needs to somehow use all 6 minutes that are left to score the go ahead TD. If they leave even a minute or two, they will lose.

I'll take big ten football over these big 12 track meets any day of the week.

TCU receiver Doctson has 267 yards today. that is more yards than we have had in some games.

Texas Tech fans throwing things on the field. That was a TD though, what a catch by Green.

TCU v. TT is the reason why I love college fb over the NFL. Just so much more fun to watch

My goodness. The right place at the right time.

Good player for Northwestern:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom