Week 4 Other Games Thread

For those that didn't see it:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I thought Texas Tech was going to score there. Almost did.

As horrible as Tx Tech fans are, I was rooting for the fat guy to rumble in.

As horrible as Tx Tech fans are, I was rooting for the fat guy to rumble in.

That was great. The big fella actually made a good play too running for a few yards and throwing an accurate pass backwards.

What a prayer for TCU. So f'ing lucky. But let's be honest, they are not a top 4 team. Giving up 52 points is never a top 5 result.

TCU will fall a few spots in the poll, as they should. I'd put them around #9...

Ball St running all over Northwestern so far.

3-0 Ball state and they also missed a field goal a minute ago. Two Northwestern players have been lost for the game so far. Ball St is currently driving again.

Northwestern players dropping left and right.

Northwestern players dropping left and right.
While I never like to see guys get hurt, if they happen to be out for the next 2weeks, I'd be happy if they came back twice as strong.

What a prayer for TCU. So f'ing lucky. But let's be honest, they are not a top 4 team. Giving up 52 points is never a top 5 result.

TCU will fall a few spots in the poll, as they should. I'd put them around #9...

It wasn't unexpected. They have so many injuries on defense. Texas Tech's offense is very good also.

While I never like to see guys get hurt, if they happen to be out for the next 2weeks, I'd be happy if they came back twice as strong.

My thoughts exactly. It's not like we haven't had our fair share of injuries. I'd just look at it as leveling the playing field :)

I'm not calling it this early, but this nw team is overrated. The w over Stanford will look really nice but was more due to terrible Kevin Hogan showing up than nw shutting them down. I said they'd lose 3 of the next 5 at least. Didn't expect this one. But for those of you calling for croft, this is what can happen when you have a guy who hasn't faced full adversity before like nw does at qb

Ball St fumbles on first and goal. Man, killing themselves...

I'm not calling it this early, but this nw team is overrated. The w over Stanford will look really nice but was more due to terrible Kevin Hogan showing up than nw shutting them down. I said they'd lose 3 of the next 5 at least. Didn't expect this one. But for those of you calling for croft, this is what can happen when you have a guy who hasn't faced full adversity before like nw does at qb

Thought that exact thing when Brooks f'ed up the kick return today. That's what you get with a true freshmen. You have to take the good with the bad.

Thought that exact thing when Brooks f'ed up the kick return today. That's what you get with a true freshmen. You have to take the good with the bad.

Agreed. There will be times they blow your mind in each direction when they're highly talented (40 yd td vs that awful kick return). It'll come with time but can kill you in a tight game

Wisconsin up 7-0 over Hawaii mid way through the 2nd.

unbelievable. Ball St now 1 for 3 on field goals and a fumble on the 5 yard line going in. So 4 trips into deep Northwestern territory has netted 3 points. I won't be surprise if Northwestern comes screaming back now.

Haven't watched Arkansas play until tonight. I know how everyone feels about them, but they look really, really good. A little surprised they lost to Texas Tech and Toledo.

3 and out for Northwestern again. They look awful.

I guess we can take some consolation that we're not the only Big 10 team that struggles with MAC competition this season. The MAC has put up a heck of a fight, except, inexplicably, against Illinois.

Vandy just tied it up at Ole Miss in the 3rd quarter. 13-13

Who is the worst team in the SEC: South Carolina or Auburn?

Could be South Carolina this year. Kentucky even has some fight in them. Auburn is terrible. Mississippi St will get ranked again off this win and they suck too.

Who is the worst team in the SEC: South Carolina or Auburn?

Not sure but things don't look for the SEC right now. Arkansas is beating Texas A&M also. Chances Arkansas moves into the Top 25 with a win tonight?

Vandy giving Ole Miss a game at Ole Miss. Either a Bama hangover or Ole Miss isn't that good. Ole Miss just clocked a punt and are in the red zone...

Thorson fumbles before the half and Ball State capitalizes. NW down 10-7 at half.

Top Bottom