Week 4 Other Games Thread

I'm thrilled we have Taylor but man still having Bucky would've created a two headed monster for us at rb. Tyler just doesn't do it for me to this point.

Alabama looks terrible once again. Losing 7-6 to Ole Miss.

Badgers deserve credit for responding to the adversity of an iffy offense in prior games.

And now stepping up to the plate...

Attachments

• 1695502578564.png
    1695502578564.png
    243.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1695502650402.png
    1695502650402.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 6

28-0 Oregon, 2:52 left in 2nd qtr.

For a certain poster who wanted to classify PJ and Deion together, I’m quite confident we won’t see PJ’s players stomp on another team’s logo for a game where they are totally overmatched.

That one hurt but my guess is that Taylor, barring injury, will eclipse Bucky's freshman yardage earned here.
Hard to compare though as Bucky was sharing the backfield. Taylor may end up being the main guy.
That said, Bucky is gone. I don't care to think of "what-ifs".

Hard to compare though as Bucky was sharing the backfield. Taylor may end up being the main guy.
That said, Bucky is gone. I don't care to think of "what-ifs".
Agree with all of this.
I cheer for Bucky because of his history here but other than that I don’t really think twice about it

Is Oregon's offense this good or is CU's defense that bad? Or a little bit of both? It looks soooo easy.

If I had to pick the playoff right now I would honestly guess:
Georgia
Whoever wins the pac 12 between Washington and Oregon and USC
One of notre dame, Michigan, and Ohio state
And

North Carolina

Is Oregon's offense this good or is CU's defense that bad? Or a little bit of both? It looks so easy.
Both.
Nebraska offense is comically bad but would’ve score points without the turnover bug
TCU put all kinds of points on colorado
Colorado state hung with Colorado.

Glad we drew Michigan State instead of Maryland this season. Like our team, MSU is scoring challenged. They have more yards than Maryland but are down 21-3 at half.

Glad we drew Michigan State instead of Maryland this season. Like our team, MSU is scoring challenged. They have more yards than Maryland but are down 21-3 at half.
If the Maryland QB doesn’t turn the ball over I think they win 9 games minimum and are the biggest threat to upset one of the big 3

If I had to pick the playoff right now I would honestly guess:
Georgia
Whoever wins the pac 12 between Washington and Oregon and USC
One of notre dame, Michigan, and Ohio state
And

North Carolina
I think Texas and FSU make it

How many actually thought Prime could turn it around the 1st year? Give him another year and 20 more transfers and he'll have a top 15 team.

It is shocking how much worse the B1G West is than the East, I know it’s usually the case but this year…..man

Top Bottom