Week 4 Other Games Thread

I like how every time they show peon sanders he is just staring blankly and not interacting with his players or coaches.

Funny how all the Coach Prime haters lurking in the shadows pop up today running victory laps. Hate to tell you but he's turned that program around and will make it even more successful.
Totally exposed

Funny how all the Coach Prime haters lurking in the shadows pop up today running victory laps. Hate to tell you but he's turned that program around and will make it even more successful.
Last year Oregon won 49-10 and Colorado put up 374 yards.

It’s arguable Colorado may have regressed this year.

Good point. I like Coach Prime. I also like a little swag, maybe others don't.

He got his you-know-what massively kicked today, a big turnaround -- it's the news -- so I get to rib him, as he get's roasted this week.

I will be curious to see what he says, probably something about at the top of the mountain and then hitting the bottom of the valley but, hey, we'll do better next week. Later in the season narrative will be that he took a thumping but finished the season... [to be continued]

And this week he'll get ripped.

Eh, most everyone making comments are regulars.

I have no problem with him or what he’s doing. My criticism is for the ridiculous hype he’s already gotten. I had little doubt he’d improve the team significantly right away because of his popularity as a player and his son. He’s one of the greatest football players of all time. He has a son that’s one of the best players in college football. He’s done little to this point to show he’s a great coach IMO. Doesn’t mean he isn’t or won’t be. But he’s not going to have his son as his QB forever and the intrigue/excitement of playing for Prime will wear off to some extent over time.

The next few years will tell us more.

It’s usually only the case at the top.
This year it’s also true in the middle.

Indiana and Michigan state are both just as bad as northwestern. I think Purdue is better than those three.

But usually there are like 5 teams in the west better than team number 4 in the east and certainly better than team 5 in the east.

Maryland being good this year throws a wrench in that.
Divisions should probably go away even though I like them
Last I saw Gophers ranked 8th in the B1G. Next year will that translate to 10th.

He’s an easy guy to hate.

Without TH and having watched todays game

CO will go 6-6 and to a bowl

TCU W
Neb W
CSU W
Ore L
USC L
ASU W
Standford W
UCLA L
OSU L
Ari W
WSU L
Utah L

Definitely will be going bowling 👍

Even though I kind of roasted Coach Prime -- prime roasted -- last week in the other thread I said good things and posted cool pics.

But his circumstances changed and I get to turn on him this week -- like an ex does. ;) :p

Georgia Southern pulls itself back together after last week's beat down in the 3rd quarter by the Badgers. Unlike last week against the Badgers GS had (0) pass interceptions and no fumbles.

Score Ga. Southern 40 vs the MACs Ball Stat's 3GS .......... BS
1st Downs260
3rd down efficiency5-143-15
4th down efficiency1-10-0
Total Yards530197
Passing363160
Comp-Att36-5014-29
Yards per pass7.35.5
Interceptions thrown02
Rushing16737
Rushing Attempts2728
Yards per rush6.21.3
Penalties5-353-25
Turnovers02
Fumbles lost00
Interceptions thrown02
Possession30:4129:1

Last edited:

PAC2 championship is pretty funny. Pretty ironic they’re both ranked this year.

Wazzou is infinitely more fun to watch offensively than the Gophers.

1695511471846.png

Clemson is now 2-2, including that shellacking to Duke to open the season.

1695511626545.png

Top Bottom