Week 4 Other Games Thread

35-0 at halftime for Oregon. Wow. This is honestly probably the biggest butt-kicking I've seen in a long time.

Watched some Nebraska —Louisiana Tech. I think announcer said that both Rahmir Johnson and Gabe Ervin (1 & 2 RBs) are out for the season, meaning fumble-guy Grant us now Nebraska’s No. 1 RB. Minneapolis product, RS Frosh Emmett Johnson, will probably see a lot of play for Nebraska at RB this year.

I doubt he stays that long....bigger schools will call and he should leave and he will probably excel.

All those ridiculously early Shedeur for Heisman folk are running for the exits

Shedeur looked checked out and need to stop dropping back 20+ and getting sacked

Maybe play QB2 if they don’t score with their first possession so he don’t get hurt for USC?

Clemson deserved that loss

How do you go to a pass play on a 3rd and 1 and then follow up with a horrible pass play above AND behind your receiver on the next 4th and 2? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Honestly I don’t think even the west fan bases care
How does the B1G survive with the perennial haves and have nots. And with the addition of the west coast teams it's only going to get worst.

Hard to compare though as Bucky was sharing the backfield. Taylor may end up being the main guy.
That said, Bucky is gone. I don't care to think of "what-ifs".
Taylor is clearly already the main guy. Bucky is best when used like he has been at OU - about 15 carries a game and as a receiver.

Shedeur looked checked out and need to stop dropping back 20+ and getting sacked

Maybe play QB2 if they don’t score with their first possession so he don’t get hurt for USC?
One of those guys who gives up when things don’t go his way. Might be the epitome of “the Prime Way”. This isn’t a team, this is a bunch of guys on a team.

It is shocking how much worse the B1G West is than the East, I know it’s usually the case but this year…..man
It’s usually only the case at the top.
This year it’s also true in the middle.

Indiana and Michigan state are both just as bad as northwestern. I think Purdue is better than those three.

But usually there are like 5 teams in the west better than team number 4 in the east and certainly better than team 5 in the east.

Maryland being good this year throws a wrench in that.
Divisions should probably go away even though I like them

Welp. Oregon goes for it up 35-0 on 4th and goal and make it 42-0

2:30 window pretty disappoint

The close games are boring

Doubt that.
I think TCu probably wins 7 regular season games.
They still have to play Texas, Oklahoma, and k state
Winning 8 requires them going 5-0 in the other 5
I think they probably go 4-1 or 3-2

Haarberg is not elite 5/15 passing 65 yards passing

Sanders looks like Daniel Jones playing against Dallas right now. Game is moving way too fast today and he’s not able to out athlete the guys rushing him to make enough time for plays.

Top Bottom