Week 4 Other Games Thread

I thought the Badgers slogan was O.W...B.T.T.T.

"Oh, Well... Back To The Tavern."

Well, without watching or reading anything about it and just looking at the final score -- a solid win on the road in the Big Ten:

either Purdue is considerably worse this year or Wisc is not to be written off as West contender.

They played in the orange bowl and the conference title game just 4 years ago
9-5 finishing unranked isn’t special. They haven’t finished top 25 in almost 20 years now. Best finish ever was 15. Just seems weak for a flagship university located in good recruiting country.

Six games today featuring two ranked teams.

Oregon vs Colorado
Ole Miss vs Alabama
UCLA vs Utah
Iowa vs Penn St
Oregon St vs Washington St
Ohio St vs Notre Dame

Rutgers may just give Wisconsin and Iowa some fits. Definitely don't look like the pushover they have been.

Rutgers may just give Wisconsin and Iowa some fits. Definitely don't look like the pushover they have been.
No. I had them at 6 wins preseason and I may have under estimated.

Well, without watching or reading anything about it and just looking at the final score -- a solid win on the road in the Big Ten:

either Purdue is considerably worse this year or Wisc is not to be written off as West contender.
Was a solid win for the Badgers but they still don't look that impressive to me and Purdue had many opportunities to make that game interesting and failed to capitalize.

Mellusi loss was a big one for them as they will need someone to step up and keep Allen from having to get a ton of carries.

There isn't a true favorite in the West yet so Sconnie certainly could be in the mix in a group of teams that has looked less than impressive through 3/4 games.

Was a solid win for the Badgers but they still don't look that impressive to me and Purdue had many opportunities to make that game interesting and failed to capitalize.

Mellusi loss was a big one for them as they will need someone to step up and keep Allen from having to get a ton of carries.

There isn't a true favorite in the West yet so Sconnie certainly could be in the mix in a group of teams that has looked less than impressive through 3/4 games.
If you assume the big 3 all win out except for games vs each other and assume all divisional games are 50/50

Current most likely to win division in my mind.

1- Iowa - 0 losses + one game vs big 3
1- Wisconsin - 0 losses + one game vs big 3
1 - Illinois - 1 loss + 0 games vs big 3
2- Minnesota - 0 losses + 2 games vs big 3
2- Northwestern - 1 loss + 1 game vs big 3
3 - Nebraska - 1 loss + 1 game vs big 3 + tiebreak loss vs Minnesota
4-Purdue - 2 losses + 2 games vs big 3 + tiebreak loss vs Wisconsin

I know the way I think the intra divisional games will go.
So I’m saying
Iowa
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Illinois
Nebraska
Purdue
Northwestern

It is so ugly to have a solid color pant and then long socks/leggings of the same color.

Michigans highlighter yellow exacerbates it by 100x. Good lord

Top Bottom