Week 4 Other Games Thread

Turnovers (and penalties) in plus territory will kill ya

The Gophers are routinely among the nation's leaders in fewest penalties under Fleck. That can help make up for a talent gap. When you're not the most talented squad on the field, look for any small advantage.

Wisconsin snaps the ball with 20 seconds left on the play clock while holding a 13 point lead. That's inexcusable.

Mellusi def looks like he’s done for the year
Yeah that did not look good at all. Will be shocked if that one isn't a season ender.

Neither team has looked very good in this one at all.

Now a pass play on 3rd and 11, incomplete, stops the clock.

Sconnie giving Purdue all kinds of chances to win this game....Purdue just doesn't want to do it.

Card puts the ball up for grabs a lot.

Sconnie giving Purdue all kinds of chances to win this game....Purdue just doesn't want to do it.
Second half I’ve actually been more impressed with purdues defense than offense

Wow. Purdue. Understand the situation. Holy Cow, you grab the ball and then relax, and let Wisconsin strip you, with the game on the line?

Looking at the box score, it's wild that 2 air raid offenses have yielded 0 passing TDs and less than 200 yds passing each deep into the 4th.

Classy, Wisconsin. Shades of Bielema.

"The card said go for two".

Conversely, smart, heads-up play by the Wisconsin kid.
Yeah....they played to the whistle and Purdue didn't.....Purdue had lot so chances to get back into this game but blew it every time.

Classy, Wisconsin. Shades of Bielema.

"The card said go for two".
I mean I guess you can see a case where going for 2 there makes sense but using the trick play in a game that is well in hand just feels dumb to me.....that was a really well designed play but those 2 points were meaningless.

Top Bottom