Week 10 Other Games Thread

A team with a terrible offense who can’t make plays can win college football games.
It’s the context of how you use the words.

They aren’t terrible if you compare them to college football teams.
They are terrible if you compare them to an objective standard of good.

Hope this helps and that you can move on

They aren't terrible if you compare then to college football teams?

Clemson is going to lose. 21-0 Notre Dame and Clemson hasn't moved the ball all night. #4 is going down...
We’re a TCU loss and Alabama SEC title away from the media clamoring for 3 SEC teams in the playoff.

Hopefully Bama goes down tonight.

But then the focus just shifts to LSU.

Wasn't BYU rated something like 10th at one point this year? They are 4-5 on the season and about to lose again.

They aren't terrible if you compare then to college football teams?
No, Rutgers isn’t terrible if you compare them to other college football teams.
They’re 4-4 gonna be 4-5
Slightly below average

If you compare them to an objective good. They are terrible.

No, Rutgers isn’t terrible if you compare them to other college football teams.
They’re 4-4 gonna be 4-5
Slightly below average

If you compare them to an objective good. They are terrible.

Yeah.

I'm an underdog type guy, but I don't know how I feel about the Irish spanking Clemson. Huge surprise for me (just getting caught up with scores).

A team with a terrible offense who can’t make plays can win college football games.
It’s the context of how you use the words.

They aren’t terrible if you compare them to college football teams.
They are terrible if you compare them to an objective standard of good.

Hope this helps and that you can move on
JHFC you're not gonna relinquish your crown as "king of ridiculously bad takes" without a fight, are you?

Kansas St was down 21 to Texas at one point. Now down 7 with the ball and 2 minutes left.

Illinois appears to have won almost every statistical category handily, but lost to Michigan State. Football is cruel. With three games left and—if I got things right—five teams have a theoretical chance to win the B1G West. Could be a wild finish.

Attachments

• 979F8F3A-B63B-48E2-B018-A48043D00CCC.png
    979F8F3A-B63B-48E2-B018-A48043D00CCC.png
    376.6 KB · Views: 1

Turnover Martinez loses it for KSU.

Illinois appears to have won almost every statistical category handily, but lost to Michigan State. Football is cruel. With three games left and—if I got things right—five teams have a theoretical chance to win the B1G West. Could be a wild finish.
If Purdue beats Illinois this coming weekend the West will be completely up in the air.

I'm not liking their chances to hold the lead, but LSU back on top.

If Purdue beats Illinois this coming weekend the West will be completely up in the air.
Purdue would control their own destiny with the worst two teams in the big ten on their schedule

Purdue would control their own destiny with the worst two teams in the big ten on their schedule
They lost to both Wisc and Iowa. So if they end up tied with either of those teams, they would lose. So they wouldn't control their destiny.

They lost to both Wisc and Iowa. So if they end up tied with either of those teams, they would lose. So they wouldn't control their destiny.
I can’t believe you aren’t assuming the gophers go 3/3
#soft

Probably looking at a two team 3-loss West co-championship if one of MN, IA or WI goes 2-0 in their round robin.

Tune intercepted for a third time...

Top Bottom