Texas at KSU
Clemson at Notre Dame
Michigan at Rutgers
Arizona at Utah
FSU at Miami
Wake at NC State
UCLA at ASU
Etc.

Huge game obviously in Athens, Georgia this weekend. I guess we'll see how for real the Vols are.

Huge game obviously in Athens, Georgia this weekend. I guess we'll see how for real the Vols are.
Much as I get tired of the SEC love, two of the most intriguing games this weekend are Tennessee/Georgia and Alabama/LSU.

I wasn’t able to stay up for the 2nd half but sounds like Oregon St-Washington was a good one. Too bad hardly anyone saw it.

OSU is being legitimately outplayed by Northwestern
Remember that it means the BT isn’t very good then. When Georgia struggled with Missouri it means the SEC is soooo good too to bottom.

Okay boys, I haven't watched Tenn this year. Will they give Georgia a game? Looking forward to this one and then Bama crappin over Brian Kelly later today.

Iowa beat up on Purdue. Wisconsin wins fairly easily against Maryland. Both were influenced by the weather but those games may end up being tougher than we thought a few weeks ago.

This Tennessee Georgia game is gonna be wild. Crowd amped. Hell of a run by Bennett.

Do we think Bennet IV has any shot at the NFL?

Yeah I don't know why it's taking so long. Looks obvious.

Iowa beat up on Purdue. Wisconsin wins fairly easily against Maryland. Both were influenced by the weather but those games may end up being tougher than we thought a few weeks ago.
as bad as they both looked early, those two teams always get better as season goes on

Georgia looking like the better team so far. Especially on defense.

Top Bottom