Week 10 Other Games Thread

Gutsy call by LSU. I would have kicked it for the extra point to tie.

Gutsy call by LSU. I would have kicked it for the extra point to tie.
Going for it gives you the best odds. You kick it it’s essentially 50/50 you win. I think there’s a greater than 50% chance they would convert that, especially since they’ve been moving the ball so well.

Going for it gives you the best odds. You kick it it’s essentially 50/50 you win. I think there’s a greater than 50% chance they would convert that, especially since they’ve been moving the ball so well.
Probably actually less than that. 95% chance to get to 50/50.

But if they didn’t get it they’d be killing him right now

Great finish to the Bama/LSU game.

He tried once 4th and 1 from the Gopher 39. Look what it got him. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Actually on that one, I wanted him to punt. We hadn't shown we could convert at all that day.

He tried once 4th and 1 from the Gopher 39. Look what it got him. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Yeah, Kelly looks great for the decision but if they don't get it the fans would have been all over him.

I don't watch baseball, but it feels like the Astros have won the last 9 world series...

Probably looking at a two team 3-loss West co-championship if one of MN, IA or WI goes 2-0 in their round robin.
There is a path where Minnesota wins out and win the West. Requires some helpful events: Illinois losing 2 of next 3 (Michigan and ??) and Purdue losing 1of 3. Essentially, we want Purdue to beat Illinois next week; then it must lose a game to either Northwestern or Indiana. We want Illinois to lose to Purdue and to Michigan. In this scenario, as long as we beat Northwestern, Iowa and Wisconsin—win out—IA and WI can win their other games and we would still win the West straight up with a 6-3 record. Illinois, Purdue, Wisconsin and Iowa would all tie for second place with 5-4 records. It could happen, … if we win out. Strange year. Go Gophers!

Last edited:

Imagine how AZST feels about loosing Daniels! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Kicker for Miss St makes the field goal 3 times in a row to send the game to OT.

HOLY COW. The kickoff is squibbed right into a Auburn player and Miss St. recovers!

26 seconds left and a timeout for the Pirate

56 yard fg comes up short. Going to OT. Cadillac Williams is animated.

Auburn misses the fg in OT. So Miss St needs a simple field goal to win.

Purdue would control their own destiny with the worst two teams in the big ten on their schedule
Sure....but after what we just saw today across college football I don't think you can really take anything for granted :)

Teams should do this more often, especially in situations where it’s maybe too early to kick an onside but the other team still puts their hands team out there. Worst case is you miss and it’s a squib that makes the other team have to return it with the hands team trying to block.

Probably actually less than that. 95% chance to get to 50/50.

But if they didn’t get it they’d be killing him right now
Why? How many plays do you have to make to win a game? Dozens? One play, all in, at home, as an underdog? Take your best shot.

Top Bottom