Unofficial Game Thread

Not a good feeling right now. A young QB who's confidence is rising by the second against our young defense and an offense that still looks pretty inept outside of their sheer size advantage,.

MTSU defense is now gonna make Weber beat them. I would do the same thing.. Weber usually fails at this. Offense needs to get a TD. Badly.

On the bright side, this drive gives the defense time to catch its breath.

Weber looks awful. O-line looks awful. We can't score. Defense looks lost and can't tackle. If we win, we'll be very lucky after this performance.

I am officially hoping for a QB change. With what they are asking right now, it is tough to think it could get any worse with someone else.

The really sad part? Most of these plays aren't even all that difficult. Yet, our guys find ways to not make plays, even when they aren't difficult to make.

Give #5 an extended chance. I've said it for two years. Weber's a great kid, but it's time for a change.

More garbage coaching. So, not only does The Fool put out the inept QB to start the 2nd half, but after Bennett single-handedly rushes them onto the MTSU side of the field, what does The Fool do? Yes, he replaces Bennett not with the other RB who has shown an ability to run the ball today (Kirkwood), but with Eskridge, who looks slow and hasn't had more than one average run, yet. Drive stalled (including more garbage passes from the inept QB), even after a gift offsides penalty. Terrible.

No wonder TCF Stadium doesn't sell out. Who wants to watch this garbage? Somehow, we'll have to have gained 10,000 new diehard fans this year from last. Want the odds on that? 0%.

"Well Golly Gee we really played our hearts out tonight and MTSU is a great talented team. "
via Jim Wacker (AKA Tim Brewster)

To play this poorly as a member of the Big 10 is simply a damn disgrace. Truly, truly pathetic...

thx for the online video link

thanks for the video link. I'm in Hulett, WY (a.k.a. BFE). We just visited Devils Tower. Aside from the popup ads for the local walmart this works well. Too bad we suck. Their backup QB is schooling Weber

#4 for MTSU is a one man wrecking crew against us!

thanks for the video link. I'm in Hulett, WY (a.k.a. BFE). We just visited Devils Tower. Aside from the popup ads for the local walmart this works well. Too bad we suck. Their backup QB is schooling Weber

You should have stayed at Devils Tower.

All there is at the Tower is camping (been there, done that this trip) and a lame-azz KOA. Gawd our playcalling blows. Amazing, Weber made a read AND an on-target throw on 3rd down

A sun-belt team is workin' us, repeat A SUN-BELT TEAM IS WORKING US!

Someone needs to tell these idiots that its OK to call a pass on 1st down. Even just a screen. Ram it up the middle. Congrats on being Brad Childress.

OMG, as I type this, they go to Gray on 1st down.

Top Bottom