Unofficial Game Thread

FINISH the drive. Defense must be real fresh lol

Awesome, I love this, Hoese with 3 TDs, just a great moment.

they've been running Bennett well off-tackle this game, or so it seems. I'm not sure why they go up the middle on short downs. Hoese has done a great job this game. Now it's up to the Defense for a big stop to get out of the middle of Tennessee with a win. Let's see what kind of D they play - if prevent or deep-range cover, won't be surprising - true Gopher trait.

We played pretty well for the first game. There needs to be improvements made in the D and the passing game but I am liking what I have seen in this game so far

we finally get a break from the football gods. Although this looks like its gonna be overturned. I guess it depends if the redneck in the replay booth is still PO'd about how the civil war turned out

Inconclusive, I agree with the call.

Now let's punch this in.

Dude was down - jesus, the Gophs have had every single call. His crapper was clearly on the ground.

Man...if we had a guy who could really break runs...that was a TD Bennett coulda had right there.

That said, it's great to see us gashing dudes, even if they are small. We couldn't even gash SDSU last year.

Brewster looks like he got his shirt from that overstock sale they have in front of Coffman every spring. I have more than my share of maroon gear, but that mfer is dorky. Keep pounding the rock Bennett! Down to the 6. Almost in FG range!!!

Top Bottom