Super Bowl Taylor Swift-Travis Kelce Coverage Meltdown

Really? You must deal with a lot of “conspiracy people”. This site is the only time I have heard of people thinking it is all staged.
I don’t deal with any conspiracy people just normal folks who can tell the difference between an infomercial and a talk show.

I don’t mean this in a bad way, but do you believe there are PR driven celebrity relationships? For example, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes back in the day? Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie? There are tons of young gay male actors who are essentially assigned a beard. Do you believe that happens? Or happened?

You’re telling me Travis Kelce, a man who has exclusively dated thick black women, just happened to fall for the whitest 2x4 on the planet, who happens to have a new album coming out featuring Post Malone, who happened to perform at yesterday’s Super Bowl? D’oh kay.
So for your conspiracy theory to work then this was scripted all the way back to when they started dating before the season. How thick is the tinfoil you use for your hats?

You’re telling me Travis Kelce, a man who has exclusively dated thick black women, just happened to fall for the whitest 2x4 on the planet, who happens to have a new album coming out featuring Post Malone, who happened to perform at yesterday’s Super Bowl? D’oh kay.
Extreme sarcasm alert:

So Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift fell asleep in each others arms while reading Ben Wattenburg?

Tip the wait staff.

My turn!

Yeah I can’t imagine what anyone would see in Taylor Swift!

1707855110509.jpeg

/S

So were the 49ers owners in on it with the other owners and chose to … lose today?
Like most owners, the DeBartolo family isn't from the state of the team they own. They're from Ohio. I think Denise DeBartolo has plenty more interests on her mind than football.

Plus when an owner agrees to lose...of course they get some great future considerations.

Like most owners, the DeBartolo family isn't from the state of the team they own. They're from Ohio. I think Denise DeBartolo has plenty more interests on her mind than football.

Plus when an owner agrees to lose...of course they get some great future considerations.
Uffda.

My God. TV or internet has truly ruined your life.

The sad thing is, I bet you were tolerable or even a fun person to be around 10 years ago.

Now, you're a UI and a shell of a human. Pathetically tragic.
You don't think the Vikings-Saints 2010 NFCC game was rigged?

The Overtime was clearly rigged. 6 bad calls, all benefitting the Saints, on the only OT possession. They didn't want to give Favre a chance.

They overblow the bounty-gate as a distraction technique from the rigged OT. Although yes, the Saints' INT in regulation should have been nullified...Favre threw it away as he was getting hit illegally on his ankle. Plain as day...it was the size of a grapefruit as he was carted off the field on a stretcher.

Top Bottom