Super Bowl Taylor Swift-Travis Kelce Coverage Meltdown

SHGopher

Reaction score
1706486512342.png

TAYLOR SWIFT REPORTEDLY TO ATTEND SUPER BOWL DESPITE JAPAN CONCERT​

download.jpeg.jpg

Travis-Kelce-and-Taylor-Swift-012824-e6584634059f4d8eb3262956ace6e5b9.jpg

Or you can delete this. It's humor for entertainment. Maybe the shelf life expired. It's pervasive.

This thread needs to remain on the football board, pinned to the top if at all possible, in perpetuity😁🤣
no-scream.gif

What beautiful story lines. Kelce and uber famous girlfriend make it to super bowl. Brock Purdy, Mr. Irrelevant, quarterbacking at the highest stage.

It's almost like it was a scripted.
The people who truly believe the NFL is scripted crack me up. It would be a massive scandal if it came out the games were scripted and there is no possible way you could keep the number of people quiet that would have to stay quiet in order to pull it off.

The people who truly believe the NFL is scripted crack me up. It would be a massive scandal if it came out the games were scripted and there is no possible way you could keep the number of people quiet that would have to stay quiet in order to pull it off.
I was joking but I was more saying their relationship is scripted than the NFL.

I was joking but I was more saying their relationship is scripted than the NFL.
Yeah, wasn't accusing you of buying into the scripted BS, you seem way too level headed for that.

As for their relationship.....who knows....people are wired to be cynical and think the worst and assume it is all some PR stunt. My only thought on that is that neither of them really gains a whole lot by pretending to be in a relationship. Kelce was already a star player in the NFL and a sure fire hall of famer with all kinds of potential career options after his playing days end, and Swift was already a megastar with a massive fanbase before they became a thing. But whatever.....people will believe what they want to believe....maybe it is real, maybe it is fake.....

Yeah, wasn't accusing you of buying into the scripted BS, you seem way too level headed for that.

As for their relationship.....who knows....people are wired to be cynical and think the worst and assume it is all some PR stunt. My only thought on that is that neither of them really gains a whole lot by pretending to be in a relationship. Kelce was already a star player in the NFL and a sure fire hall of famer with all kinds of potential career options after his playing days end, and Swift was already a megastar with a massive fanbase before they became a thing. But whatever.....people will believe what they want to believe....maybe it is real, maybe it is fake.....
Yeah, I don't really know if it's real or fake. It just seemed too intentionally public immediately to be organic.

Yeah, I don't really know if it's real or fake. It just seemed too intentionally public immediately to be organic.
It's called a celebrity relationship. What is too public or not organic enough? Relationships are different for everyone. It's a great story and a possible great train wreck. "Enjoy the season!"

It's called a celebrity relationship. What is too public or not organic enough? Relationships are different for everyone. It's a great story and a possible great train wreck. "Enjoy the season!"
Yeah, the fake ones.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have both dated people that didn't start like this relationship. This has to be the most public start of a relationship of any two celebrities that I've ever seen. He asks her out on his podcast, she shows up to the most televised event in the country that week and takes center stage, they then leak photos of them going to a post party. They continue to stay in the public eye as much as possible while continuing to leak photos and info to all the gossip rags.

For me, it's really not a great story, it's boring.

Kelce reminds me of a slightly less dopey Gronk, I can't take any of this stuff seriously. Gotta give a lot of these guys credit, though, they've learned how to make themselves extremely marketable outside of football.

I don't think it's a fake relationship, it just happens to involve two people who love the spotlight and have greatly profited from their fame even prior to the relationship.

If I wanted to push a conspiracy I would say the NFL paid those two to push this relationship, seeing as how the NFL has gained a ton of viewers in the last 3 months due to Taylor's massive fan base, many of whom had likely never watched a football game until Taylor started dating an NFL star. I don't actually believe that's the case, but it's interesting to think about.

Personally I will never understand the fascination with following a celebrity's personal life. Like yeah I'll admit I get way too invested into sports and the teams that I root for, but I don't care about who Justin Jefferson is dating, or what type of hobbies Royce Lewis pursues outside of baseball.

I don't think it's a fake relationship, it just happens to involve two people who love the spotlight and have greatly profited from their fame even prior to the relationship.

If I wanted to push a conspiracy I would say the NFL paid those two to push this relationship, seeing as how the NFL has gained a ton of viewers in the last 3 months due to Taylor's massive fan base, many of whom had likely never watched a football game until Taylor started dating an NFL star. I don't actually believe that's the case, but it's interesting to think about.

Personally I will never understand the fascination with following a celebrity's personal life. Like yeah I'll admit I get way too invested into sports and the teams that I root for, but I don't care about who Justin Jefferson is dating, or what type of hobbies Royce Lewis pursues outside of baseball.
And you call yourself a fan...🤣

Since this is just pure gossip anyway, what I have heard is that T Kelce and Swift have at least been acquainted with each other going back to when he hosted SNL last March.

No idea when the dating thing began.

Last edited:

Since this is just pure gossip anyway, what I have heard is that T Kelce and Swift have at least been acquainted with each other going back to when he hosted SNL last March.

No idea when the dating thing began.
July. She didn't go to a game till September 24. Way to soon for the first public appearance right?

/s

(note that I am not making fun of you)

I think they have said they were together earlier than people realize. Anyway, it's really nothing new that a NFL star and another famous public person are together. Maybe she is more visible than others, but that seems to be their choice, while others decide to keep things more out of the public eye.

Top Bottom