Super Bowl Taylor Swift-Travis Kelce Coverage Meltdown

There's no doubt that the owners want control of the outcomes. Common sense...when billions of dollars are at stake.

They say they LOVE the players & don't want them injured. But they really want to be able to call personal fouls...the most game-changing penalty. Along with having pass-interference un-reviewable...to speed up gameplay?? Yeah right.

At least Swift gave up her smallest private jet to help the planet. She preaches that we all need to cut back. She gives money for carbon credits...so we can cut back...and so she doesn't need to.
MAGAt logic.

There's no doubt that the owners want control of the outcomes. Common sense...when billions of dollars are at stake.

They say they LOVE the players & don't want them injured. But they really want to be able to call personal fouls...the most game-changing penalty. Along with having pass-interference un-reviewable...to speed up gameplay?? Yeah right.

At least Swift gave up her smallest private jet to help the planet. She preaches that we all need to cut back. She gives money for carbon credits...so we can cut back...and so she doesn't need to.
It was really well orchestrated by the NFL to have the KC punter perfectly boot one 40 yds to ricochet off a SF blockers heal so the Chiefs could recover and go in for an easy score.

Also brilliant to have the 49ers place kicker miss a PAT after making over 60 straight attempts.

The only thing orchestrated is having the Billionaire owner accept the trophy like they had anything to do with the outcome of the game or season.

So were the 49ers owners in on it with the other owners and chose to … lose today?
Of course they were.....Don't you know the NFL is fully scripted/rigged and every player/coach/staff person is just going along with it. Even the guys that make next to no money in the league are totally willing to just go along with it and not saying anything even though they could make millions by blowing it up. :)

It was really well orchestrated by the NFL to have the KC punter perfectly boot one 40 yds to ricochet off a SF blockers heal so the Chiefs could recover and go in for an easy score.

Also brilliant to have the 49ers place kicker miss a PAT after making over 60 straight attempts.
You don't really think they are practicing for the actual game during those two weeks leading up to the game do you?......They are using that time to practice the game script and make sure they have it down perfectly......I am sure they ran that punt play hundreds of times just to make sure the players body was in the exact right spot for the deflection....give the choreographers some credit dang it....they work really really hard to get it right. :)

You don't really think they are practicing for the actual game during those two weeks leading up to the game do you?......They are using that time to practice the game script and make sure they have it down perfectly......I am sure they ran that punt play hundreds of times just to make sure the players body was in the exact right spot for the deflection....give the choreographers some credit dang it....they work really really hard to get it right. :)

Love the Bronko Nagurski reference in that clip.

I snuck in to one of the practices.
tumblr_mws85b7MrN1rrdng8o1_400.gif

Job well done.

Yeah, I don't really know if it's real or fake. It just seemed too intentionally public immediately to be organic.
Really? They are keeping it about as low profile as anyone can given the popperazzi interest. She is just going to the games, excited for her guy and he is just showing some affection for a gal he is trying to win over. how would you handle it if you were him trying to date the most famous women in the world?

Really? They are keeping it about as low profile as anyone can given the popperazzi interest. She is just going to the games, excited for her guy and he is just showing some affection for a gal he is trying to win over. how would you handle it if you were him trying to date the most famous women in the world?
They are not. lol.

They are literally selling every single story about themselves to Us and People. That’s the kardashian route to entertainment. It’s okay, a lot of people do it. It’s what Meghan and Harry did. You’re witnessing a publicity tour.

She’s dated other famous men, it’s never had this much publicity. Not even close.

Have to laugh at some of these posts. People clearly scratching the surface to come up with material to condemn someone or event. Clearly the American way these days.

They are not. lol.

They are literally selling every single story about themselves to Us and People. That’s the kardashian route to entertainment. It’s okay, a lot of people do it. It’s what Meghan and Harry did. You’re witnessing a publicity tour.

She’s dated other famous men, it’s never had this much publicity. Not even close.
You're one of the sane ones here. Please don't go the route of bga, Spoofin and Ogee...

It's really sad to watch.

You’re telling me Travis Kelce, a man who has exclusively dated thick black women, just happened to fall for the whitest 2x4 on the planet, who happens to have a new album coming out featuring Post Malone, who happened to perform at yesterday’s Super Bowl? D’oh kay.

NSFW -

Last edited:

You're one of the sane ones here. Please don't go the route of bga, Spoofin and Ogee...

It's really sad to watch.
Honestly, this site is the first time I’ve interacted with anyone who didn’t think this was a publicity tour. I also don’t really care more than I would any other marketing ploy.

My annoyance with Taylor Swift is significantly less than my annoyance was last year for Pat Mahomes wife and brother. Which, by the way, over the course of the year he has ducked an SA charge (that has video) and she is now a sports illustrated model. Yep, totally organic.

Of course they were.....Don't you know the NFL is fully scripted/rigged and every player/coach/staff person is just going along with it. Even the guys that make next to no money in the league are totally willing to just go along with it and not saying anything even though they could make millions by blowing it up. :)

You’re telling me Travis Kelce, a man who has exclusively dated thick black women, just happened to fall for the whitest 2x4 on the planet, who happens to have a new album coming out featuring Post Malone, who happened to perform at yesterday’s Super Bowl? D’oh kay.
Sometimes it’s fun to mix it up; not all black women are “thick” btw.

I’ve dated every color in the rainbow and my tastes have changed over time; I know this experience to be valid for other people who have dated interracially.

You seem to know a lot about Travis Kelce's dating history. That's weird. Personally I know nothing of his traditional preferences.

…….

Personally I will never understand the fascination with following a celebrity's personal life. Like yeah I'll admit I get way too invested into sports and the teams that I root for, but I don't care about who Justin Jefferson is dating, or what type of hobbies Royce Lewis pursues outside of baseball.
Taylor has made millions singing numerous romance songs that are memorized by almost every teenage girl in America. All of those fans will be fascinated by her dating details. It is not about us older men.

Yeah I'm not sure if it is scripted and I don't really care. What I do know is I'm unlikely to watch the SB because I don't care to see her every 2.5 seconds. And I even like her music, but it takes away from the game for me. So they'll lose people to that, but I'm sure they'll gain 40 million swiftie fans who could care less about the SB. If she pops out at halftime, then I'll start guessing its all scripted.
She was only shown about 3 - 4 times during the whole game for a total of about 20 seconds, if that.

Taylor has made millions singing numerous romance songs that are memorized by almost every teenage girl in America. All of those fans will be fascinated by her dating details. It is not about us older men.
Oh I totally get it, from her perspective. I don't blame her for cashing in on her fame, I've just never understood the phenomenon. She's obviously onw of the extreme examples, but even with other celebs I don't get why people follow their personal lives. Not necessarily anything wrong with it, just doesn't resonate with me.

They are not. lol.

You may be confusing mags coverage for them selling themselves. Not every response to an interview question is based upon self-promotion.

Show me any links were Travis or Taylor sold any story to those magazines?

the other guys weren’t football players. 99% of the top TV programs are football games.

Honestly, this site is the first time I’ve interacted with anyone who didn’t think this was a publicity tour. I also don’t really care more than I would any other marketing ploy.

This
Really? You must deal with a lot of “conspiracy people”. This site is the only time I have heard of people thinking it is all staged.

You may be confusing mags coverage for them selling themselves. Not every response to an interview question is based upon self-promotion.

Show me any links were Travis or Taylor sold any story to those magazines?

the other guys weren’t football players. 99% of the top TV programs are football games.
You don’t think celebrities market themselves using magazines like Us and People? This is like a known fact.

As for the other celebrities not being football players, so what? You think only football players have orchestrated relationships driven by PR?

Top Bottom