Rossi leaving for DC at Michigan St

Koi, Abi, that Pratz kid….all of our great incoming D recruits will be gone! 🤬

Could also be he has a tie to the new coach you went negative on it.

Watch the portal now. Was just feeling pretty decent heading into next year. Lateral move has to be more than just money.

'Went negative" on it?

You took the "you" far too personally. The go to response has been that players leave for money, Coaches leave for promotions or trouble with the Head Coach.

Sorry if you were offended. It was unintentional. Oh and read the rest of the replies on this thread and then say the response was too negative.

Can we hire the NDSU coach away from USC?

Who do we even hire? No one on the current coaching staff that makes sense to promote. Who's even available?

PJ can’t stop all of these “holes” to sink the boat that he’s trying to row 😆

He’d plug or repair a “hole” then another fucking huge “hole” appears!

We sinking y’all! May Day, May Day….

PJ can’t stop all of these “holes” to sink the boat that he’s trying to row 😆

He’d plug or repair a “hole” then another fucking huge “hole” appears!

We sinking y’all! May Day, May Day….
Picturing the SS Minnow stranded up on the beach…

If Rossi wants to be a head coach, maybe he is looking at the lack of offense and the pressure it puts on his defense and is concerned it may impact his future opportunities

With the way the defense was ripped this year, I wonder if Rossi didn't like where the defense was headed.

If Rossi wants to be a head coach, maybe he is looking at the lack of offense and the pressure it puts on his defense and is concerned it may impact his future opportunities
Good point. Rossi is doing his job, while there are offensive coordinators in training on the other side.

Is Robb Smith available? Seems like he was coaching the defense this year anyway.

Our best coach poached by MSU, and our second best coach poached last year by Rutgers. It’s not like they are leaving for much better schools (MSU slightly better, Rutgers worse).
Are they honestly just sick of Fleck and his coaching style? Something has to be going on within the facility.

Are they honestly just sick of Fleck and his coaching style? Something has to be going on within the facility.
I think all we can do as fans is wait and see

Things will either be better next year or not

And the answer of what to do will become abundantly clear

I don't agree that MSU is a lateral position. MSU, while currently down on its luck, has had a lot more success in the recent past and appears to have more resources than Minnesota. But I don't see it as a huge step up. Agree on the concern about assistant coaches not wanting to be here.
The success was pretty much directly tied to Dantonio. Not sure about the more resources comment either. The school and athletics have gone through some large scandals as well.

Top Bottom