QB Max Brosmer of New Hampshire commits to the Gophers

I was doing a bit more digging on Mythical Max, and liked this YouTube clip of one of his games last year. He's doing a lot of stuff that AK wasn't:
  • Going through the progression of his wide receivers and throwing the pass to the guy that's open (versus throwing to receiver 1 even if he's in double coverage).
  • Putting touch on the pass when it's needed, vs 100 mph fastballs on everything.
  • Being accurate with his passes - hitting receivers in stride.
The other item is that IMO he has a really quick release. A lot of QBs tend to have a bit of a wind-up in their passes, when he decides to throw it, it gets out of his hand really quick.

Is #20 available?

That Brosmer clearly was not offered anywhere near $216k -- we sure as hell don't have anywhere near that much to offer a single player, probably let alone four players, and he still committed to us -- just shows you how bunk that formula is.
Fleck said NIL wasn’t even discussed until after he committed.

Interesting that 3 of his 5 ints. came against Villanova who is in the quarterfinals today for FCS. He had 3ints and 1 fumble in that loss and they still scored 33.

Fleck said NIL wasn’t even discussed until after he committed.

Interesting that 3 of his 5 ints. came against Villanova who is in the quarterfinals today for FCS. He had 3ints and 1 fumble in that loss and they still scored 33.
I’m sure Fleck didn’t discuss it with him at all.

I would be shocked if he came here having absolutely no clue what ballpark NIL deal he would get from DTA.

These two things are not mutually exclusive in the slightest.

Good riddens AK. What a dud. Ship him over to Bethel.

Max and Logan Ritcher did a meet and greet in Perham yesterday. Was able to attend, very respectable guys.

Gentlemen who runs the NIL events for the county is an avid fisherman, glad to see him getting them out.

And yes bison fans outnumber gopher fans 50-1 in these parts. But attendance was good.

Max and Logan Ritcher did a meet and greet in Perham yesterday. Was able to attend, very respectable guys.

Gentlemen who runs the NIL events for the county is an avid fisherman, glad to see him getting them out.

And yes bison fans outnumber gopher fans 50-1 in these parts. But attendance was good.
Go Battle Lake

NIL is not the boogeyman. It's here it's staying get used to it. College football will have more changes in the next 5 years than the last 75. As in war one must adapt to their surroundings or perish.

Doesn’t bother me at all. Some posters are upset when Ohio state players make money but are fine with it when the gophers do. Can’t fix stupid
Surmising that the ice fishing photo op was NIL sponsored is just likely a statement of fact, not stupidity. I see nothing in that posting that is critical of NIL or shows its approvals for Gopher athletes while criticizing other universities for having better NIL opportunities.

Surmising that the ice fishing photo op was NIL sponsored is just likely a statement of fact, not stupidity. I see nothing in that posting that is critical of NIL or shows its approvals for Gopher athletes while criticizing other universities for having better NIL opportunities.

What? I wasn’t calling the statement of that being an NIL opportunity stupid. I was calling out a poster who is notorious for complaining about other teams paying players/offering NIL opps but has no issue with the gophers doing it.

Your response was irrelevant to the conversation. But thanks

Top Bottom