QB Max Brosmer of New Hampshire commits to the Gophers

According to Rivals:

Brosmer just finished up his junior season at New Hampshire where he completed 64% of his passes this season for 3,464 yards and 29 touchdowns with five interceptions.

It was a strong follow-up to a good redshirt sophomore season for the Georgia native, who completed 63% of his passes for 3,154 yards and 27 touchdowns in 2022.

He also has 263 career rushing yards and 10 rushing touchdowns on 191 career carries.

Wow! Medical school has to be a factor in the quick decision? Awesome news!
This, with all the guys announcing their allegiance to Dinkytown Athletes is a really nice beginning to next year and putting last year behind us. Nice!
Some of you were doubting PJ had a plan....
(insert the hiding behind the couch emoji as people throw things)

Maybe as a doctor in training he can write his own medical waivers and be our quarterback until he completes med school? Assuming he doesn't suck of course!

Wow! Medical school has to be a factor in the quick decision? Awesome news!
This, with all the guys announcing their allegiance to Dinkytown Athletes is a really nice beginning to next year and putting last year behind us. Nice!
Some of you were doubting PJ had a plan....
(insert the hiding behind the couch emoji as people throw things)
Ha - yes, great plan. I'm afraid he has the same offensive plan he always has had, and thus he brings in a I-AA guy without a lot of options...

Ha - yes, great plan. I'm afraid he has the same offensive plan he always has had, and thus he brings in a I-AA guy without a lot of options...
Dude isn't a regular FCS guy, he was the passing leader in the FCS this year and is ranked the #6 QB in the portal ahead of guys like Grayson McCall. 3,600 yards, 29TD's and 5 picks this year. He's good.

Hopefully, we are not being spoofed...the post isn't on his account that I see?
Somebody able to verify?

Seems like a good addition. Now go get one or two more.

Top Bottom