QB Max Brosmer of New Hampshire commits to the Gophers

Guarantee Brosmer had other options....probably a lot of them....but feel free to be down on it just because of where he played last year.
He might have had other options, but not very good ones. And, as I wrote, not as down on the kid, down on our offense and how it doesn't really matter who the QB is unless PJ is willing to change some things which is unlikely.

I don't understand why he wouldn't have two years eligibility

He sounds like a great kid. You can't go wrong with medical school in Minnesota....If that's where he's going.
Meanmartin, did anyone tell Bosmer the med school doesn't have a hospital partner lined up for when he'll be in med school?

Fairview blows, and there's nothing out there on the horizon.

Honestly, the U should partner with Mayo. The U needs the Mayo brand. The med school needs some improvement.

Mayo could use the U to get a firmer foothold in the Twin Cities.

Plus, Mayo always gets what it wants. If the U wants a new hospital, then partner with Mayo and declare the partnership contingent on money for a state of the art hospital. When that announcement is made, the money will be provided that very legislative session.

It goes to show that it’s hard to even evaluate QBs.

His 247 profile shows him as a 2* prospect:

Now I don’t know what comes next but dude seems to have already balled out above that.

So Mythical Max is now possibly Senior starting QB for the Gophers? Maybe this means we get a chance for Lindsay to join for Spring ball if he enrolls in January. Mythical Max and Light it up Drake. A pair and a Spare no more eggs all in the AK basket.

Meanmartin, did anyone tell Bosmer the med school doesn't have a hospital partner lined up for when he'll be in med school?

Fairview blows, and there's nothing out there on the horizon.

Honestly, the U should partner with Mayo. The U needs the Mayo brand. The med school needs some improvement.

Mayo could use the U to get a firmer foothold in the Twin Cities.

Plus, Mayo always gets what it wants. If the U wants a new hospital, then partner with Mayo and declare the partnership contingent on money for a state of the art hospital. When that announcement is made, the money will be provided that very legislative session.

I would think Minnesota is excellent for pre-med. They will get residencies / hospital teaching time somewhere.

US News Ranking for Medical School:

1701666694378.png

Top Bottom