Pat Fitzgerald suspended for 2weeks.

And today the Northwestern baseball program has light shined on some unsavory shit happening under its new coach. It’s full-scale panic time in Evanston.

And today the Northwestern baseball program has light shined on some unsavory shit happening under its new coach. It’s full-scale panic time in Evanston.

Who will be fired first? NU AD, president, or Fitz? Haven't heard much, if anything from the AD.

Last edited:

Who will be fired first? NU AD, president, or Fitz? Haven't heard much, if anything from the AD.
I think the AD is brand new and has only been on the job a few weeks....that's guessing from bad reporting.

The AD should be next to go. He appears to have a hired a law firm to whitewash the allegations and not find the truth. The PR optics weren’t properly determined either.
Think the President hired the law firm...not sure tho

I’m conflicted because I’ve always liked Fitz. But if he knew about the nature of the hazing, the right decision was made.

There’s organized neighborhood opposition to the stadium. This is a convenient way for them to try to leverage a delay.
Always use a crisis to your advantage, whether the crisis has anything to do with what you are looking to do or not. Circa Washington, D.C.

I'll comment with one word...., well, part of a word.... ISH.

Now that would a a huge mistake.
NU’s massive sugar daddy, Pat Ryan, is very close to Fitz and rumors are swirling that his $800M donation for the stadium and other projects could be in jeopardy as a result of his firing. I’m sure the university president notified Ryan before pulling the trigger.

NU’s massive sugar daddy, Pat Ryan, is very close to Fitz and rumors are swirling that his $800M donation for the stadium and other projects could be in jeopardy as a result of his firing. I’m sure the university president notified Ryan before pulling the trigger., president is in trouble.
That wold be a data privacy issue for the president I believe.

Always use a crisis to your advantage, whether the crisis has anything to do with what you are looking to do or not. Circa Washington, D.C.
Ancient Chinese proberb; in every crisis lies the seed of opportunity.

Odd...pompous elitist is suddenly nowhere to be found.

Top Bottom