Omersa - out for season

Interesting. Dude has a giant Gopher Tattoo, so I assume he’s not looking to transfer.

That doesn’t help their depth.

Bummer. Stated reason is personal health concern related to covid.

I’m not sure where he fits going forward, but i hope the program doesn’t lose a guy like him. Positive energy and seems to love his teammates.

Looked annoyed on bench all season. I'm thinking he transfers, but to where? Kind of sucks, always rooted for the guy, high energy, just not that skilled for B1G

Looked annoyed on bench all season. I'm thinking he transfers, but to where? Kind of sucks, always rooted for the guy, high energy, just not that skilled for B1G
UST to play football is very likely. His Gopher career is very likely done and I think his basketball career might be as well but maybe he tries to play both sports.

UST to play football is very likely. His Gopher career is very likely done and I think his basketball career might be as well but maybe he tries to play both sports.
I was thinking St Thomas as well. Reminds of a teammate of Nate Wolters at SDSU. Played basketball then football for one year as a grad student, ended up being picked up by the packers

Seems silly to have played a few games then opt out in the middle of the season.

Did he play football in high school?

I was thinking St Thomas as well. Reminds of a teammate of Nate Wolters at SDSU. Played basketball then football for one year as a grad student, ended up being picked up by the packers
Dale Moss. More famous for being chosen as the winner of the Bachelorette reality TV series a few months ago. Has 750K Instagram followers.

Dale Moss. More famous for being chosen as the winner of the Bachelorette reality TV series a few months ago. Has 750K Instagram followers.

Haha that's him. Dude had some bounce. That explains why I saw adds on Facebook of him for random products. This is weird lol

Very surprised. He seems like an ultimate team player, so I'd be surprised if this is about playing time. I don't begrudge him if he has Covid concerns, but it seems like they already had an outbreak, what's changed?

Very surprised. He seems like an ultimate team player, so I'd be surprised if this is about playing time. I don't begrudge him if he has Covid concerns, but it seems like they already had an outbreak, what's changed?
No idea. Could be a family deal would be the likeliest guess to me.

At least Pitino will have to play Freeman now....

Respect Omersa’s decision. People have to do what they think is best for them personally.

Been told Gophers are a deep and talented team. In fact one poster went as far as saying the Gophers were “loaded”.

If the team is as deep as some think then another player should be able to provide the same production in place of Omersa’s minutes.

Respect Omersa’s decision. People have to do what they think is best for them personally.

Been told Gophers are a deep and talented team. In fact one poster went as far as saying the Gophers were “loaded”.

If the team is as deep as some think then another player should be able to provide the same production in place of Omersa’s minutes.
Curry, Ihnen and Johnson will just play more minutes which they should be doing anyways IMO.

In-between semesters...can play automatically anywhere he goes...look for a transfer...

Top Bottom