***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I think the idea is that every time you double, you're going to leave a 3-point shooter wide open and if given the choice, I'm guessing the Gophers would rather give up 2 than a 3. I think they're more worried about giving up a bunch of 3's than the alternative. Like I said, they tried it once and they immediately paid for it. Not saying it's the 100% correct call, but it's obvious that's what the game plan is.
Badgers are shooting 2-10 from 3.

Force them to not only take 3s but force them to make 3s.

If they hit a couple you readjust.

Boy is Wisconsin getting away with a lot down low. Travels, push offs, elbows, the refs call them for nothing….well they call Joseph for a foul for Wahl jumping on his back…

Badgers are shooting 2-10 from 3.

Force them to not only take 3s but force them to make 3s.

If they hit a couple you readjust.
You of course understand that the reason they're 2-10 is because the defense is concentrating on not giving them a 3-point look, right?

If you are a "the future is good" fan this has been your game. Beating WI and our FR and Garcia playing well while Cooper and Battle look like they have no interest in playing at all.

You of course understand that the reason they're 2-10 is because the defense is concentrating on not giving them a 3-point look, right?
No I don’t understand at all.

Please explain it to me. 🙄

Ben, please say something to the refs, let them know you’re there, fight, we're being jobbed.
Would have zero issue with him going off and picking up a tech. Generally soft spoken guys it goes a LONG way when you step in. Lots of shoving going on down low from WI. Lots of ticky tack shit getting called.

Cooper + Battle: 3/15
Rest of team: 20/25

Still would like to have them back, but man. Not a great showing in their last home game.

Gilmore in the game just to play hacka Payne. I hate the ref job we get every time we play bucky. For god sakes call a traveling violation. I’ve seen enough of the Harlem shuffle tonight.

Is Ola Joseph our best all around player? Best defender? Most physical player? Strong, relentless effective scorer around the rim. Best blockouts on rebounds - doesn't always result his rebound but often a team rebound etc

Gilmore in the game just to play hacka Payne. I hate the ref job we get every time we play bucky. For god sakes call a traveling violation. I’ve seen enough of the Harlem shuffle tonight.
Wahl has traveled 5 or 6 times this half. He shuffles his feet constantly

Top Bottom