***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well, here we are, biggest game of the season. Hated rival in The Barn, a chance to put a nail in their NCAA hopes, a chance to end on a 2 game home BT winning streak, a chance for some semblance of momentum as we approach the offseason. And apparently a chance to thank Battle, Cooper and Samuels for their time.

Let’s leave The Barn this season feeling good.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!

I'm going to miss this one. I'm going to the Springsteen concert. I will be checking the score after the concert, so hopefully the Gophers can get a win and make my drive home a little happier.

Penn State upset Maryland and avoids a Wednesday game.

Assuming Iowa beats Nebraska today

A win and we play Huskers on Wednesday
A loss and we play Badgers again.

Also missing this one tonight for the BS show. Gave my tickets to my nephew, he can yell louder than me anyway. Matchups against Bucky last game were not bad at all, definitely looking for a win tonight!

Apparently the Carrington injury was minor since he is in now.

Good to see Carrington. That last series he played fantastic defense. Bummer he turned it over in the offensive end.

I'm kind of amazed that Wisconsin is even being considered for the NCAA tournament based on what I see here.

Why Ben frustrates me: so many reasons to start Payne, but he goes with joj again who he decides to have guard Crowl who is a terrible mismatch for him. Payne comes in anyway after first media timeout to guard Crowl.

Wow! We have a four point lead in a game!

Top Bottom