***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Best 1st half they’ve played in the conference season.
1st Illinois game was a secent first half too. They were just way better than sconnie, so they held. Then in 2nd we kept it up for 4 mins - they kept it up for 20…😡

I am hoping they can continue this in the second half. See what adjustments are made.

It does help that Wisconsin isn't as good as a number of other conference teams we've played. At this point, I don't think they're better than Nebraska.
Wisconsin isn’t that good and missing 3s but the Gophers looked physical on D and at least somewhat organized on the offensive end.

With the Badgers poor shooting surprised the Gophers not using double teams when they do get the ball down low.

Please Henley! Stick around!

Signed…..one of your biggest fans

Wisconsin isn’t that good and missing 3s but the Gophers looked physical D and at lest somewhat organized on the offensive end.

With the Badgers poor shooting surprised Gophers not using double teams when they do get the ball down low.

I agree with everything - including the defensive strategy. Try it until they start hitting some outside shots anyway.

Wisconsin isn’t that good and missing 3s but the Gophers looked physical on D and at least somewhat organized on the offensive end.

With the Badgers poor shooting surprised the Gophers not using double teams when they do get the ball down low.
Maybe the reason they are struggling from three is that Gophs are not doubling post and leaving open shooters?

We need to keep Henley around. And if Battle and Cooper are both leaving, it’s even more important. That’s just too many spots to fill and the kid has a ton of potential.
100%. That would be a gut punch. Give him minutes, have him play well, and then to move on anyway would be brutal.

All the freshman playing hard and looking good tonight.

Please don’t tell me there giving ticky fouls this half.

Choking this away faster than I thought possible.

This isn't gonna happen with Hepburn back playing.

Massive difference when he plays. I want one of those.

Battle fails to make extra pass to open Henley, misses shot, wiscy takes it full court for and 1 🤦

"Refs help Bucky make the tournament" mode is activated.

They're already in Weakling Wednesday. Absent a Big Ten tournament run, a Big Ten team in Weakling Wednesday making the tournament would be an absolute disgrace.

Got to take care of the ball. They played too well in the first half to let this game get away! Tell ‘‘em Ben!

Top Bottom