***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

They're already in Weakling Wednesday. Absent a Big Ten tournament run, a Big Ten team in Weakling Wednesday making the tournament would be an absolute disgrace.
If it happens, of course it will happen to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin isn’t that good and missing 3s but the Gophers looked physical on D and at least somewhat organized on the offensive end.

With the Badgers poor shooting surprised the Gophers not using double teams when they do get the ball down low.
I would point out that the one time in the first half the Gophers dug down on the post in the first half, Wisconsin hit a wide open 3.

Can't let Wahl have that much time on the block. Double down on him.

Holy shit they called something on Wisconsin?!?!?!

Damn, great inbounds play and we miss the bunny.

One time.

Everyone other time Crowl and Wahl doing whatever they want down low.
I think the idea is that every time you double, you're going to leave a 3-point shooter wide open and if given the choice, I'm guessing the Gophers would rather give up 2 than a 3. I think they're more worried about giving up a bunch of 3's than the alternative. Like I said, they tried it once and they immediately paid for it. Not saying it's the 100% correct call, but it's obvious that's what the game plan is.

This team has improved. Not always easy to see but they are definitely doing some things better. Might still lose games but they aren’t hapless. Really need to return the majority of this roster next year.

By the tone of half the posters in this thread, you'd think we were losing by 25. Unbelievable

Top Bottom