***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We end the season with 4 straight losses.
We cannot score in the 2nd half of a home game, vs our biggest rival.
The QB position should have WIDE OPEN competition for next year.
Not sure why we missed so many tackles this season.
Our offense is way too conservative, not sure what is happening with our play calling.
Our RB's need a major upgrade
We need to improve our overall team speed.

I'm still a Gopher fan, but something was really off this year.

I said it in another thread at an earlier time, but if PJ doesn’t take this off-season to do some serious reflection on his program and make significant changes to staff and approach, then he needs to go. Can’t do this shit anymore in what’s going to be a significantly harder mountain to climb.
It’s Coyle’s job to make sure PJ makes some changes or sees the door. If he doesn’t he should go too.

I think we need to get use to this —5 win seasons will become quite common. With the expansion of the conference I just don’t see the Gophers winning more than 5 or 6 per year.
Don't be so negative.......
They could easily catch lightning in a bottle and win 7 (including 3 Ben Johnson type out of conference games).

The end of the Auburn and Alabama game was fun and a different sport from the one won we play
INSANE finish! Guy trips on a fair catch and fumbles. And I can’t believe Auburn only rushed 2 on a 4th and goal from the 31. He had all day for his receivers to get open, and that’s what they did.

INSANE finish! Guy trips on a fair catch and fumbles. And I can’t believe Auburn only rushed 2 on a 4th and goal from the 31. He had all day for his receivers to get open, and that’s what they did.
So gross. Fuk Sabin and his gay face. They are going to get tossed by Georgia anyway. Not that I’m an auburn guy but damn. Talk about shitting your pants.

We end the season with 4 straight losses.
We cannot score in the 2nd half of a home game, vs our biggest rival.
The QB position should have WIDE OPEN competition for next year.
Not sure why we missed so many tackles this season.
Our offense is way too conservative, not sure what is happening with our play calling.
Our RB's need a major upgrade

Attachments

• IMG_2889.jpeg
    IMG_2889.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4

It’s Coyle’s job to make sure PJ makes some changes or sees the door. If he doesn’t he should go too.
Coyle is safe for now. I posted in another thread - we have an interim president who contractually can't be hired for the permanent job. Until we get a permanent president, there won't be a change in AD, much as we'd like it.

Wouldn't it be crazy if at the end of his post-game press conference he just announces that he's resigning to accept another HC job.

Coyle is safe for now. I posted in another thread - we have an interim president who contractually can't be hired for the permanent job. Until we get a permanent president, there won't be a change in AD, much as we'd like it.
Good point!

We end the season with 4 straight losses. Young, but bad defense. esp DBs
We cannot score in the 2nd half of a home game, vs our biggest rival. fire Harbaugh
The QB position should have WIDE OPEN competition for next year. fire Harbaugh
Not sure why we missed so many tackles this season. Young defense, esp LB
Our offense is way too conservative, not sure what is happening with our play calling. fire Harbaugh
Our RB's need a major upgrade PJ needs to stop running our 'hot' RB to a nub

You’ve gotta be shi***ng me. What is this spreading stupidity infecting coordinators.

If Fleck trots AK out at QB next season, we won't win 4 games.

On another note, I really can't stand the "woe is me" attitude of this fan base. I cannot believe the amount of people who are just like, "well, tbh, this will be the new normal in expanded big ten, so it's really not a big deal." Wtf is wrong with you masochists. The Gophers aren't nearly as poorly positioned to succeed as this fan base makes it out to be. People act like we're fucking Wyoming or some shit.

You’re a Packer fan, its all starting to make sense now
Busted. We live right on the border, I can see the lights at afton and live on a farm. Call it crazy but I like the badgers, gophers, twins, wild and the packers. It’s probably strange to the hardcore minne folks but there are lots of us over here.

Busted. We live right on the border, I can see the lights at afton and live on a farm. Call it crazy but I like the badgers, gophers, twins, wild and the packers. It’s probably strange to the hardcore minne folks but there are lots of us over here.
I read instant replay in fifth grade and the Pack was my ye through HS - makes perfect sense to me as I did the math on # of championships,

My old man sold sporting goods and in 10 grade, I went to a sporting goods conference and met Ray Nitschke. He was still massive at that time and his hands enveloped mine; he was repping for a company that manufactured football equipment and as he spent 10 minutes chatting with me and gave all the credit to his teammates for their championships. He then took my info and sent me a pair of shoulder pads.

Thanks I haven’t thought about that for the longest time.

Top Bottom