***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's been a great season or a disappointing season, when red menace comes to town it's f'n go time!!!!!!!!!!!! We own them. 2 in a row, 3 of last 5. Chryst wasn't good enough, nope, we beat him. Their prodigal son Leonhard? Nope, beat his ass too. So they turn to wonder boy Fickell and his highly touted Air Raid offense to try to beat Fleck. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we aren't happy at 5-6, but you better believe this program will be hopping tomorrow night when we win the Axe for 3rd straight year and 4 of 6. This game is big for many reasons. Crowd will be hyped, Rossi will be ready for Beau and Fleck will be ready for Fickell.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been much less active in here lately. Tomorrow will be more of the same as life is currently winning over my interests.

Please beat the Badgers. Don’t be ultra conservative. Don’t give them hope.

Been much less active in here lately. Tomorrow will be more of the same as life is currently winning over my interests.

Please beat the Badgers. Don’t be ultra conservative. Don’t give them hope.
Sadly I saw Kaliakmanis's wrist band. It only had one play on it, run up the middle.

MN 25 WI 15. Brought to you by Sleep Number. I couldn’t find the guess the score thread

Throw the records out. Finishing with 2 wins over your biggest rivals Iowa and Wisconsin, I'll take that every year. 2-10, 6-6, 8-4, whatever.
The future of college football being what it is, these 2 games are going to be the only ones that matter for us
Let's fucking win.
BETTER DEAD THAN RED!!!!

Not sure I'd take 2-10 with wins over Wisconsin and Iowa over a .500 season and a bowl game. But 5-7? Yeah.....probably.

Well, luckily I saw the 3.7 seconds of Gopher wisconsin pre game coverage in between the non stop michigan- OSU pregame on all 3 channels (ESPN, Fox, BTN) simultaneously.

Top Bottom