***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Even the negative comments have given up

This is an awful ending to a forgettable season. Burn it.

The PJ apologists will disappear for a day or two and then they’ll come back with all kinds of bullshit about how he is the right guy. He’s a fucking disaster.
They are the same kind of people that ate Marshall Applewhite's apple sauce.

I'm glad I dumped my ticket at a loss. I can plug my nose from home just fine.

Did anyone have any questions?
Didn’t think so...

Oh wait!
“What’s up with AK?"
He will be encouraged to transfer to a rising DII program.

Next season will be a slaughter schedule.

Chill. Wait until after next season to think about what to do.

A new world is coming. Could be fun. Could be ugly. Lots of opportunities.

I'll go back to it. 2 different mentalities in that game. Among other games this season and past. No such thing as a killer instinct. It's a "be kind" attitude.
I'm totally in agreement.

Next season will be a slaughter schedule.

Chill. Wait until after next season to think about what to do.

A new world is coming. Could be fun. Could be ugly. Lots of opportunities.
Opportunities will only come about if this school and this program are willing to get down in the dirt and do whatever it takes to be winners on the field. Hopefully the new president of the U has this kind of cutthroat mentality.

Well, at least this season isn’t giving us false hope for our true position in the B1G going forward. Being at the bottom of a super conference is going to suck.

I said it in another thread at an earlier time, but if PJ doesn’t take this off-season to do some serious reflection on his program and make significant changes to staff and approach, then he needs to go. Can’t do this shit anymore in what’s going to be a significantly harder mountain to climb.

I think we need to get use to this —5 win seasons will become quite common. With the expansion of the conference I just don’t see the Gophers winning more than 5 or 6 per year.

I just have to do one more shout out to the idiots on here that think that there aren’t any running quarterbacks in P5. A good share of them have some sort of running ability and we saw it today at absolutely killed us. Please pull your heads out of your asses and don’t comment on that anymore.

Top Bottom