***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Loser mentality. This team needs that 15 extra practices. If they get invited then they need to go. Also, if it's in Boca, I will be there regardless.
It’s not a loser mentality.

The coaching staff has bigger problems to solve than preparing for a meaningless bowl game.

Call me crazy, I don’t think Athan has been the problem today. We have one BT caliber receiver who has had two huge negative plays. Our WR recruiting has been so horrendous

Wisconsin fans have gravy on their faces from this turkey roast.

Why is it the gophs and the vikes cannot hold on to the ball? Is it the water?
They're giving us content for "haven't been in a championship game in 3 million years" thread

I’ll keep an eye on this game, but I’m switching to the tied Apple Cup.

I hope Fleck doesn’t except a bowl invitation at 5-7. This team is lousy. Let us not continue this for another month. For me. Hibernating until August. Nothing at the U to care about til then 😩
Sad state of affairs for sports at the U. Dang.

I hope Fleck doesn’t except a bowl invitation at 5-7. This team is lousy. Let us not continue this for another month. For me. Hibernating until August. Nothing at the U to care about til then 😩
Sad state of affairs for sports at the U. Dang.
This is the ultimate loser mentality.

Many posters talk about the consistency that PJ Fleck has brought to Minnesota Football. I enjoy watching this level of mediocrity for the next contract extension.

At least Kill will be getting his 10th Ws 👍

The play I remember the most this year is when AK jumped over the NW defender and laughed about it even though he was short of the first down. It has been downhill ever since with him.

we put Gerlach on the wrong side...the guy kicks with his left foot.

At least Kill will be getting his 10th Ws 👍
Kill ahead 17 to 6 with the ball in the 4th and that crappy Auburn team he steam rolled is ahead of Alabama in the 4th quarter.

Top Bottom