***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Watching this at my cabin (in Wisconsin) with my dog. My wife went over to some friends' cabin. I told her I couldn't watch this game with Badger fans. I just couldn't do that this year.
Smart move

Sorry boys, but our run on WI is over... this coaching staff is running circles against ours.

It does not appear that Lindeberg is healthy. He’s not sticking his nose in for the tackles and is much more hesitant.

IF, we only had to score two TD's maybe we could knot this up but I doubt two TD's would tie it.

At least the Washington and Bama games look interesting

That touchdown play isn’t even in our playbook. Fake the handoff, roll right and throw for the TD. Lame.

Ok, I’m ok with shit canning Fleck. Cross the 50, first down, 2 week ass runs. Fleck has turned this program into shit in 1 year. Watch the mass exodus continue in the portal. Obviously Kaliakmanis is terrible, Fleck’s play calling tells you that. Just so gross to watch. It’s not even football.
yup

Please no bowl game if we lose. I think the fans have suffered enough.....
Even if they are invited to a bowl game they should decline. This squad does not deserve the right to play in any bowl game.

Top Bottom