***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Bryson 16 sucks in D in this game!

Can’t cover and can’t tackle

If I was Wisky, I'd run Allen down our throat, we don't want to tackle him anymore.

Let’s not just put all of the issue on PJ although he’s a shitty Gameday coach, Rossi has clearly regressed quite a bit this year. The opposing O coordinator has checkmated him
a lot.

Well on the plus side we don't have to suffer through a bowl game

Starting to get pasted in all phases. Need some type of momentum-changing play, and soon.

The offense is going to have to win this. C’mon guys.

Ok, I’m ok with shit canning Fleck. Cross the 50, first down, 2 week ass runs. Fleck has turned this program into shit in 1 year. Watch the mass exodus continue in the portal. Obviously Kaliakmanis is terrible, Fleck’s play calling tells you that. Just so gross to watch. It’s not even football.

best offensive play in this game...run a receiver downfield....throw it short...wait for flag

Two pass plays that should have been picked but the D Bs don't turn their head. Unbelievable

Watching this at my cabin (in Wisconsin) with my dog. My wife went over to some friends' cabin. I told her I couldn't watch this game with Badger fans. I just couldn't do that this year. Now I can scream f-bombs at the TV and only the dog knows.

Top Bottom