***OFFICIAL UW-GB AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

🚗
love seeing him shine for a couple of possessions.

Feel bad for Green Bay. They never had a chance. And Gophers aren't even playing their best ball right now.

Great by mashburn to the hoop. Actually thought that was carr.

Green Bay sucks but....

Mashburn, Johnson, Gach are all athletic.

Robbins will be very impactful. Weird fouls but who knows if that persists. I doubt it.

Curry looks to be in shape.

Gabe still can’t shoot

9-11 from the line. Not surprising who has the two misses.

well that's a fun first half score line. glad to see my early calls/hopes were right

Our 3pt shooting needs to be better. 4-14 not acceptable in my opinion.

Mashburn and Gach look great. Pretty excited about those two pickups! Gabe’s shot is still broken, I see his minutes declining with more guard depth. Depth is a good thing though.

9-11 from the line. Not surprising who has the two misses.
Gach is big time we have not had a player with his skill set at that SF position fo a while. Exciting! Mash is going to be terrific. Good looking team here!

First Half:

+Ihnen looks like he belongs
+Mashburn solid
+Johnson>>Demir
+Carr picked up where he left off

-Robbins foul trouble
-Curry is favoring the knee, might be an issue forever. Tip your hat the his perseverance.
-Gach will have a hard time against bulkier BIG wings
-Gabe’s slump from all of ‘19 continues

First half observations.
- Carr is still really good.
- Mashburn looks good offensively and defense!
- Robbins not playing strong
- Gabe 0 - 5 from three but 9 points
- Curry not explosive.
- Ihnen buries a couple threes.
- Team played confidently. Good flow to offense.
- Johnson got fouls so didnt play much, but he moves well.
- For some reason i think i like these announcers better than normal big ten announcers, which isnt saying much.

First Half:

+Mashburn solid
+Johnson>>Demir

-Robbins foul trouble
-Curry is favoring the knee, might be an issue forever. Tip your hat the his perseverance.

I agree but foul trouble once isn’t a problem. If it continues it is.
Curry looks playable which is a positive overall.
Bulkier wings will struggle with his athleticism. He is so quick and springy.
Gabe looks bad.

Holy smokes does Curry look completely different. He was a BIG dude when he came in.

Is he leaner of more jacked?

I can't see - I'm to cheap to spend $14.5 (NYC price) for one game for a month; for two games it would be a no brainer.

First Half:

+Mashburn solid
+Johnson>>Demir

-Robbins foul trouble

Agree on Gach. Might be a little disappointed with his first half. Same with Robbins, didnt play as sturdy as Matz.

Obviously, the guard combo of Carr and Gach is going to be way better than what we had last year. The team has great length throughout the lineup and pretty good quickness through most of it. Mashburn should be a capable backup point (nice to have that for a change). Robbins is a bit awkward at times but big and pretty strong facing the basket. Hope he isn't too foul prone. But, we're actually a bit quicker when he isn't in. Brandon Johnson will give solid minutes. Omersa has played well defensively and looks more confident and mature this year.

Top Bottom