***OFFICIAL UW-GB AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well here we are, the first of (who the heck knows) number of games this season. We'll take what we can get will be a season mantra. If that means two games against the same non-conference opponent, so be it. If that means playing a different team than we expected, so be it. I am grateful we have any college basketball at all.

This should be a fun season. Good depth, dynamic players, new blood and energy.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is only one game, but will be interested in 4 things:
1. What is quality of new players?
2. What is the rotation?
3. Gabe returning to freshman form?
4. Quality of our defense?

Well here we are, the first of (who the heck knows) number of games this season. We'll take what we can get will be a season mantra. If that means two games against the same non-conference opponent, so be it. If that means playing a different team than we expected, so be it. I am grateful we have any college basketball at all.

This should be a fun season. Good depth, dynamic players, new blood and energy.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

What is the future of Tre' Williams? Is Mashburn taking his minutes? Tonight will be interesting.

What is the future of Tre' Williams? Is Mashburn taking his minutes? Tonight will be interesting.

He needs to knock down outside shouts and be more of a do-stuff type of player. I don't think he is redundant with Mash. I see Mash as more of like a Westbrook - - maybe more of a true PG. I see Williams more like a Brent Lawson. He needs to be able to knock down an open shot, defend, and do stuff (rebounds, steals, assists, etc.).

They should absolutely hammer this team. Expecting a 20+ point win and would love to see them hit triple digits. Should be able to get all over the glass all game and have open looks. Hopefully they come out ready to make a statement

I don't see those two overlapping. I see Tre as a lockdown wing defender. I see Mashburn as a primary ball handler, table setter, pace changer.

In two years I think Mashburn is taking Carr's minutes, Williams taking Gabe's. Gabe sucked last year but as a freshman was money. Need Williams to get better, not worse.

I forgot, can you pause BTN+ games or watch delayed?

Is btn + on roku? If not, how do I get it on my tv?

So is there really no other stream in the depths of the internet other than buying a month subscription to BTN+???

Tre Williams and Mutaf are in street clothes per Marcus. That means plenty of minutes for Gach.

Holy smokes does Curry look completely different. He was a BIG dude when he came in.

And lol @ the announcers. Sounds like microphones are on the other side of a slab of styrofoam.

Not sure about quality of opponent, but gb hasnt even gotten off a good shot yet. D looks good.

Top Bottom