***OFFICIAL UW-GB AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Looking at the guys that we have coming off the bench....this has got to be one of.....if not the deepest Gopher team that Pitino has had here.

Yup. There's bound to be at least a couple games on BTN+. Not worth the effort of trying to find a stream.

And mine was $15 for the month.
$10 is for Minnesota sports only, $15 gets you all teams in conference, if that's something you're into. Some Men's hockey games and tons of women's basketball on BTN+.

Yup. There's bound to be at least a couple games on BTN+. Not worth the effort of trying to find a stream.

And mine was $15 for the month.
As now, all other non-conference games are on BTN/ESPN except for St. Louis. I'd wager that one will end up on BTN/FS1.

Screen mirroring puts it on the tv. Yes, I succumbed.

19-2. Not sure if we are really playing good or they are just bad. Probly both.

Poor Jarvis. Nice steal but he's so lost handling the ball or trying to shoot. It ends in a Johnson dunk anyway.

$10 is for Minnesota sports only, $15 gets you all teams in conference, if that's something you're into. Some Men's hockey games and tons of women's basketball on BTN+.

Oh well.

That lineup with Gach, Ihnen, Curry, and Robbins out there has got some length. Gach and Ihnen are gonna be able to give us some interesting lineups this year with the size and perimeter skills

Gabe looks like he has been in the weight room. Much stronger going to the hoop.

Lot of fouls on the Robbins/Johnson. Clean that up before B1G.

It is probably too early to get my hopes up....but I'm excited. These guys look like they've been playing together a lot longer than they actually have.

Yeah obviously its Green Bay, but I feel like I've watched too many early season gopher games where they struggle to put away bad teams. Feels good to have a 25 point lead in the first half.

Also feels good to be on pace to score about 130 points. Not used to the Gophers getting off to a fast start.

It is probably too early to get my hopes up....but I'm excited. These guys look like they've been playing together a lot longer than they actually have.
I give myself full permission to get my hopes up and engage in wild eyed optimism that may fade with the sunrise. So happy to be watching the game tonight. Live for the moment, people.

Yeah obviously its Green Bay, but I feel like I've watched too many early season gopher games where they struggle to put away bad teams. Feels good to have a 25 point lead in the first half.

Good point. Does seem like too often we have played down to our opponent in non conf.

Surprised to see Mitchell already. Has Tre Williams played yet?

Top Bottom