***OFFICIAL ST. LOUIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's like we've never practiced against it once....
Maybe they do, but they practice against OUR press. If we're not very good at it, it's not a good indicator. Carr probably just dribbles thru it in practice.

Maybe they do, but they practice against OUR press. If we're not very good at it, it's not a good indicator. Carr probably just dribbles thru it in practice.
I doubt they practice against it much. Almost no one in the B1G uses it.

No Robbins in awhile. An interesting thing to note.

Regardless of wanting Pitino fired , I will take the W considering the putridness of MN sports this weekend

Biliken players acting like it's okay to bash into players all the way up the court without being called.

St Louis commits some very aggressive fouls and then complains immediately for getting called. Pretty bizarre.

Was just wondering what he is doing. Basically playing 5 ball handlers right now
Has he been in for the 2nd half at all? I don’t remember seeing him even before they started pressing. Maybe it is a move to improve the interior defense? Seems counterintuitive but I think it has been better in the 2nd half.

We're up 12 with 2 minutes left, as we were with 3 minutes left twenty minutes ago.

I told my wife “long game but only 1 timeout left combined” with 2:26 to go. I think it has been 8 real minutes. And 50 game seconds.

Has he been in for the 2nd half at all? I don’t remember seeing him even before they started pressing. Maybe it is a move to improve the interior defense? Seems counterintuitive but I think it has been better in the 2nd half.

He played some. Got their coach a T. Got his 4th foul and hit the bench. Hasn’t been back.

Top Bottom