***OFFICIAL PENN ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The U need a new place that puts the students across the floor and the fans above the floor. Our atmosphere is not nearly as good as others in big ten. @ Nebraska @ Illinois last two games were what it should be like here.
Needs to happen. Plus free tickets for students.

Would have taken Garcia out again with 3 fouls at 4 minutes left?

The U need a new place that puts the students across the floor and the fans above the floor. Our atmosphere is not nearly as good as others in big ten. @ Nebraska @ Illinois last two games were what it should be like here.
I like the students on both ends right behind the basket. The student body has a lot to do with the atmosphere but it is the rest of the crowd that makes it the best. The Gopher don't draw like others. Once they fill the place with ticket holders it will get better.

Puff Johnson's mom, Amy Johnson, gave him the nickname Puff, because he liked the cereal Cocoa Puffs.

"She says I like Cocoa Puffs, but I don't know if that's a true story," Puff Johnson said to 247Sports. "I really don't know."
The funny thing about that though — so my mom tells me to this day, she always tells me this, she said, 'If I could go back in time, I'd never give you the nickname Puff.' And I said, 'Why?' She was like, 'Because I really like your name Donovan,'" Puff Johnson said to 247Sports in January.

Is it wise to be using all our TO's given our issues inbounding the ball?

15/16 on FT, what a breath of fresh air that is!

I like the students on both ends right behind the basket. The student body has a lot to do with the atmosphere but it is the rest of the crowd that makes it the best. The Gopher don't draw like others. Once they fill the place with ticket holders it will get better.
Well seeing students jumping up and down all down the entire floor doesn't hurt either.

Garcia got away with a little jersey tug there.

Top Bottom