***OFFICIAL PENN ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If there has been one rule that's stood the test of time in college basketball, you absolutely must have good guards to win games. When mitchell/Hawkins play great we play great, when they don't see look awful.

Only if he tests NBA
He’s not remotely close - he’s not on anyone’s 100 big board.

Next year….maybe.

He has an 18 year old’s strength, an okay handle and is not an athletic freak for his size.

As a comparison, Coleman Hawkins, from Illini is 62 and Shannon also a Freshman is 13 on NBAdraft.net, which I checked earlier this week.

Last edited:

Anything is possible but I have my doubts he goes there
I don't think he's as motivated by it as most, and I'm sure he gets some here. But who knows what kinds of insane things get whispered to him.

Mitchell is killing them on offense.

Mitchell has been a roller coaster on offense today but he has been all over the court on defense creating havoc and slapping balls and tipping balls and getting steals. He is contributing. And they have to complete this comeback.

Penn State folding themselves up in a nice little box for us to be ship back to their bumfuck town in PA. Love to see it

Shame we didn't play like this the entire game.

When PSU turns it over, it greatly affects them in transition defense. They seem to not really give a fuck about getting back on defense. Guys throwing their hands in the air. Bad body language etc.

Mitchell has had some played some good D today - 5 steals today

And very special guests today...

WWF refs, including the striped bandid.

The U need a new place that puts the students across the floor and the fans above the floor. Our atmosphere is not nearly as good as others in big ten. @ Nebraska @ Illinois last two games were what it should be like here.

Garcia was out quite awhile again. He is back.

Gophers should win.

Top Bottom