***OFFICIAL PENN ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Vecenie works for The Athletic. He's their main NBA Draft guy.
Per his last ranking/article ranking for the 2024 draft, Christie isn’t listed in the first two rounds (not a top 100 board at this juncture) it was dated .2/20/24. I will keep tabs on his opinions, as I find value in looking at multiple sources, enlightening and it’s always good to remain reachable and teachable, whether 35-45 (or younger), like you or someone a few candles shy of 60, like me.

https://theathletic.com/5268787/202...es-rankings-teams/?source=user_shared_article2024 NBA Mock Draft: Zaccharie Risacher rises to No. 1; top three players all from overseas
He ranks 100 prospects each draft. He's right up there with Givony. He's very credible. I would honestly take his opinion over just about anyone.

If he's mocked as a late 1st rounder, he's basically guaranteed at least $12.5 million.

Per his last ranking/article ranking for the 2024 draft, Christie isn’t listed in the first two rounds (not a top 100 board at this juncture) it was dated .2/20/24. I will keep tabs on his opinions, as I find value in looking at multiple sources, enlightening and it’s always good to remain reachable and teachable, whether 35-45 or younger, like you or someone a few candles shy of 60, like me.

https://theathletic.com/5268787/202...es-rankings-teams/?source=user_shared_article2024 NBA Mock Draft: Zaccharie Risacher rises to No. 1; top three players all from overseas

His stuff is always very thorough. His 2023 top 100 rankings were like 180 pages long. He doesn't just rank the players, he goes pretty in-depth on their scouting reports as well. Also has a pretty good podcast as well.

Oh yeah he's definitely not ready IMO, but if he's getting late 1st round grades after this season, you can't really blame him if he leaves. And it's a very weak draft this year. If he goes 25th he's looking at a 4-year deal worth about $13.5 million.
Pretty hard to turn down.

Vecenie works for The Athletic. He's their main NBA Draft guy. He ranks 100 prospects each draft. He's right up there with Givony. He's very credible. I would honestly take his opinion over just about anyone.

If he's mocked as a late 1st rounder, he's basically guaranteed at least $12.5 million.
One great outcome for whether Cam goes to the next level, is it will prove to other players that MN is a viable option for an NBA path.

I could coach some of those guys at Kentucky and they’d still go in the first round, despite my best efforts, but to do it with a lower rated recruit is impressive and a sign the program is moving in the right direction.

One great outcome for whether Cam goes to the next level, is it will prove to other players that MN is a viable option for an NBA path.

I could coach some of those guys at Kentucky and they’d still go in the first round, despite my best efforts, but to do it with a lower rated recruit is impressive and a sign the program is moving in the right direction.

Definitely agree with this. And it's not like he was a top 25 recruit, so we can sell the improvement angle too. If he does come back and balls out and is a lottery pick, that'd be amazing.

It was a good win, but let's don't get carried away from the euphoria.

Interesting how they find different ways in different games.

Garcia is the X factor.

It’s almost like he is the only reason why the team is doing bad. I understand he is not a Minnesota guy but damn he has helped in other areas of the game. Kid has been an asset to the team’s success as well as failures.
The lack of basketball knowledge on here is astounding. The irony in all of this is Minnesota does well when Mike is involved. The reason we had an amazing comeback today is two-fold. 1. Ben was forced to play a shortened rotation. 2. Carrington was out. If Carrington played today and took minutes from any of our guards, we lose by double digits.

Richmond Spiders taking down VCU in a down the block rivalry with serious implications for A-10 title. Great rivalry. Pretty good ball too.

The lack of basketball knowledge on here is astounding. The irony in all of this is Minnesota does well when Mike is involved. The reason we had an amazing comeback today is two-fold. 1. Ben was forced to play a shortened rotation. 2. Carrington was out. If Carrington played today and took minutes from any of our guards, we lose by double digits.
I’m feeding the troll but I’m guessing if Carrington plays, he makes a difference on at least three of the nine three pointers in the first half and we don’t get behind by 23. Just a thought from one of the morons who know nothing about basketball 🏀

Richmond Spiders taking down VCU in a down the block rivalry with serious implications for A-10 title. Great rivalry. Pretty good ball too.
I was at the Siegel center on VCUs campus for round 1. The gym was electric.

I’m feeding the troll but I’m guessing if Carrington plays, he makes a difference on at least three of the nine three pointers in the first half and we don’t get behind by 23. Just a thought from one of the morons who know nothing about basketball 🏀
Atleast you admit you are guessing. Carrington playing good defense is one of the funnier takes on here. Maybe for St. Thomas.

Top Bottom