***OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Best half Carrington has played in a lonnnnnnnnnnng time.

Pretty good 1st half; a little better than I thought it would be after a bit of a slow start. I remember someone posting that they would get into the 90s tonight. That seemed high to me given the team's offensive struggles lately but they are on pace to reach that number. Of course, they've usually struggled more in the 2nd half this season.

Barn looks to be pretty empty. But this team is way more energetic than last years version. At the very least they should be a better watch this year than last year.

Man you have a real man crush on Ihnen.
I know it is not going to change anything but it has really caused me to lose the little faith i had left in the coach. He will trot him out against TOSU good luck.

Barn looks to be pretty empty. But this team is way more energetic than last years version. At the very least they should be a better watch this year than last year.

In the first half anyway. Hopefully, they can avoid the second half slump in this one.

If they can take care of the ball in Big play, we will be fun to watch! High flying Fox and Big Jack!

Top Bottom